Louis Taylor out due to injury against Uriah Hall

Tasso

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Louis Taylor: "Bad news... Pulled a muscle in my back can't fight next Sunday. Would've like to say UFC was understanding but they pulled my contract. All I can say is health over wealth"

Source

Josh Samman can't take this fight and here's why.
ie17cn.jpg

Source bottom of page in comment section

UPDATE:
Uriah Hall will be fighting RONALD STALLINGS (12-6) http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ronald-Stallings-11950
Source

Last edited:
Awesome move by the ufc here. If he wanted them to take care of him as a human being, he should have done coke.

Where is Samman? That would be a good fight.

Yeah I'm sorry but that was his chance and he got hurt. He was given a chance on the main card of a big show.

And now he fucked them, cause nobody will take the Hall fight. So I don't see why he should keep his contract.

Where is Samman? That would be a good fight.

Samman looks like a rather big mw, I really doubt he can make 185lbs in 8 days. The fight will either get scratched, or a ww newcomer will take the fight on short notice.

Damn was looking forward to watching Hall fight live, that sucks. Idk why Taylor is surprised tho he was only signed to be a late replacement anyways

Acting surprised that his contract was pulled is baffling. He wasn't an employee before the fight, and he was an employee specifically for the purpose of filling that fight, not the roster.

Almost everyone is given a second fight for filling in, but he never filled in to begin with. He just said he would, then didn't.

I'm sure there's someone in the RFA or wherever that would jump at the chance to have a short notice fight in the UFC against Uriah Hall. That was only partly sarcastic.

Yeah I'm sorry but that was his chance and he got hurt. He was given a chance on the main card of a big show.

And now he fucked them, cause nobody will take the Hall fight. So I don't see why he should keep his contract.

Pretty much this. Brought in to the UFC as a late replacement. Gets injured, and expects to keep his contract? I know the ufc is the devil blah blah blah, but anyone with business sense would do the same. ROI so far is negative on the guy, and he has 0 fights in the UFC. Some investments you just cut your losses, even if there's a chance they could pay off in the long run, at this point the risk isn't worth the reward.

Hall has way too much hype for a guy that lost to Costa Phillipou and got outstruck by Thiago Santos.

Back