Louis Taylor out due to injury against Uriah Hall

Urijah Hall can still be a title challenger, need to keep him active.

Yeah I'm sorry but that was his chance and he got hurt. He was given a chance on the main card of a big show.

And now he fucked them, cause nobody will take the Hall fight. So I don't see why he should keep his contract.

this. Zero sympathy. You're given a contract and screw them on the main card before you even have one fight. Good riddance

Pulled back muscle....really?
Get extra protein, take extra fish oil, take some aspirin, hot shower, massager, stretch, cold shower, sleep, repeat as needed.

That shit heals in days. It's pulled not torn.

Pulled back muscle....really?
Get extra protein, take extra fish oil, take some aspirin, hot shower, massager, stretch, cold shower, sleep, repeat as needed.

That shit heals in days. It's pulled not torn.

Cant sprawl, or work your ground game if its severe enough. The main thing you'd need if you're facing a standup fighter like Hall is an efficient ground game. Taylor's injury is somewhat understandable.

I think the UFC should do this to all new fighters they sign to take fights on short notice. If they get injured release them nothing of value is lost because they are unknowns and the UFC already has a large roster and doesn't really need anymore unknown fighters, they should be looking to sign some more fighters who could be contenders like Askren or any other proven fighters instead of fighters who just fill up the undercard.

It was his ticket to the UFC and he can't make it to the fight, sucks but that's how it is.

Cut before fighting, that's just plain mean

Unable to fight before fulfilling his first contractual obligation, which was only made out of desperation rather than vested interest or prospective outlook.

Not to mention he's 35-years-old and there are 500+ guys on the roster.

Cutting him should be the only natural conclusion. How is it mean? :rolleyes:

Sam Oropeza should get this call and it could actually be a test for Hall. Sam has 4 belators wins, recently released and is fighting in Jersey the day before Boston card. Hell he even asked to be released in pursuit of making it to the ufc

He's my pick and he's a potent finisher.

I am all for this. Don't know why more people aren't.

Can't really blame them for not keeping him. He was hired to fill in on short notice and couldn't keep his end of the bargain. If they kept him under contract it would make future replacement fighters think about taking the easy option and call in sick whilst keeping the contract and avoid a dangerous opponent on short notice.

Robert Whittaker
Sam Oropeza (recent Bellator alum looking to make a statement in the ufc)
Clint Hester
I like the idea of Elias too but they're probably saving him for the Montreal card.

Sam Oropeza should get this call and it could actually be a test for Hall. Sam has 4 belators wins, recently released and is fighting in Jersey the day before Boston card. Hell he even asked to be released in pursuit of making it to the ufc

He's my pick and he's a potent finisher.

Somebody should tweet that out to Sam and to Dana White. Sounds like the perfect scenario for him to get into the UFC.

Samman looks like a rather big mw, I really doubt he can make 185lbs in 8 days. The fight will either get scratched, or a ww newcomer will take the fight on short notice.

I doubt anyone takes it on 7 days noticed

Back