Louis Taylor out due to injury against Uriah Hall

I remember when Joe Ellenberger had about 4 different opponents pull out by the time he had a fight, and they kept each replacement. That's 4 or so guys who wouldn't have been there anyway that they now have to find fights for on a bloated roster. They probably learned their lesson from that so unfortunately for Taylor, he's cut.

Guess we can finally get Samman-Hall ???

Either way, whoever the opponent will be, I hope Uriah scores a sick KO again.

That kick on TUF was insane. Obligatory GIF:

hall-KO.gif

Not only the best KO on TUF history, but one of the most brutal KO's of all time in MMA.

Thing of beauty. Poor Adam Cella.

God that sucks. Was really looking forward to seeing how Hall is coming along. Probably won't find a replacement now.

Hoping they can find someone to feed him on short notice. Surely some Middleweight is fighting next weekend that'll do it.

This could end up with the Pendred fight being bumped up to the main card. I root for Pendred but I know everyone else hates him and his fighting style won't exactly light up the main card.

Sam Oropeza should get this call and it could actually be a test for Hall. Sam has 4 belators wins, recently released and is fighting in Jersey the day before Boston card. Hell he even asked to be released in pursuit of making it to the ufc

He's my pick and he's a potent finisher.

Samman already said no, read the original post

Lamee

But w.e ,, there's tons of guys that can fill the void I suppose. Either way, I enjoy Uriah's fights.

Hall has way too much hype for a guy that lost to Costa Phillipou and got outstruck by Thiago Santos.
How dare you. Costas Philippou has championship capability. Ya know, if he focused on his wrestling and grappling he could beat anyone in that division.

Hall has way too much hype for a guy that lost to Costa Phillipou and got outstruck by Thiago Santos.

Umm Hall was scheduled to fight Philippou. Larkin is the one who lost vs Philippou.

EDIT: I'm stupid and should look into FightFinder before posting, didn't know they fought @ ROC.

lol really.. I just wanna see hall fight. Doubt he gets it on 1 weeks notice

Give him Matt brown. Matt brown come to MW plz.

Give him Matt brown. Matt brown come to MW plz.

Pretty sure Brown would make Uriah consider retirement if they fought. Yes Uriah would have a strength and size advantage but unless he fights like the beast we saw on TUF, I don't see Uriah stopping Brown from unleashing his symphony of violence.

If they cut him, I'm going to assume it's because he signed injured and then signed primarily for the insurance. That's normally why guys wind up getting cut.

Back