Lost my dad

Sorry for your loss, dude. I recently lost my grandma too

We found her in the woods talking to a tree.

It was nighttime and a couple of drunken idiots tried to pass and sent him off the road. He died at the scene
Honor your father by undertaking a brutal revenge.

sorry to hear it...I lost my dad just over 9 months ago. sometimes I laugh when I think of the times we had or when I do or say something that reminds me of him but sometimes I tear up thinking how much he suffered the last few months.
honor him by living with the values he instilled in you and if you have or will have children some day, tell them about him often and teach them as he taught you.

So sorry. Time, discussion, memories, and a few tears can heal. Dont overlook sharing those memories with the ones you love even though it'll be sad.

Absolutely brutal man, it's almost never the drunk assholes that die. Really sorry for your loss man.

I lost my dad 5 years ago. I dreamt about my dad every single night for about 2 years. He was always alive and well in my dreams. It was great until I woke up. I was always sad when I woke up and realized it was just a dream. Shitty way to start every morning.

Losing a parent sucks. Stay strong.

Couch Jockey, sorry for your loss and stay strong.

Wow man, this is terrible. I don't know what to say, makes me think of my own father and makes my eyes water up. Like everybody has said, sorry for your loss man, I hope you and your family will be alright.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you find rest and peace in god, memories, or in your community.

Were the drunken idiots caught?

And I'm sorry for your loss

I lost my dad 5 years ago. I dreamt about my dad every single night for about 2 years. He was always alive and well in my dreams. It was great until I woke up. I was always sad when I woke up and realized it was just a dream. Shitty way to start every morning.

Losing a parent sucks. Stay strong.

I've never lost a parent, but I have lost three friends to suicide.

It sucks too. I have had those types of dreams. The worst ones are that you wake up, and for just one instant, your loved ones are are still alive.

It can make your day better though. You have to think positive about it.

Back