Lorenzo Fertitta Says Conor McGregor is Like The Irish Muhammad Ali

If McGregor is like Ali then Brendan Schaub must be and has to be Mike Tyson.

unbelievable...I wanted to like Conor, I really did. But the UFC and his fan base have made it dang near impossible. Ali took the world by storm. You go into a sports bar or a bdubs and ask people "who is Conor McGregor?", a large majority of them will turn their head to the side with a confused look on their face and say "who?" Disrespectful to a legend imo. With that being said, I wish Conor luck in his career. If his mouth can back up every single fight like he's been doing, there will be no denying him.

Also, Ali was who he was from day one as far as his personality. I've seen early interviews with McGregor...let's just say he's doing a lot embellishing when he speaks and with his actions. I think he's a brilliant strategist and he's magnified who he really is x10. It's worked though for a lot of his fans.

Last edited:
In a few years, his mouth will still be the only way to compare him to Ali. Soon enough he will be in the deep end and his mouth won't be able to do anything there.

Only because the ufc made him this famous.

McGregor > Holloway > Leonard Garcia > Pulver > BJ Penn > Serra > GSP > Koscheck > AJ > Lil Nog > Overeem > Brock > Randy > Toney > Holyfield > Holmes > Muhammad Ali

Fact.

wtf-haha-o.gif

This gif terrifies me only because I know who it is...*shudders*

Who the f*ck is Conor Mcgregor?
That's what 99.9% of the world's population would say.

Back