lorde accused of being racist

Trust me dude, i'm not rustled.

1:Bieber was like 17 or 18. Even in the thread i said "I don't dislike him that much", he really doesn't bug me at all.
2:You tried to push Grayson's music on us when YOU clearly didn't even listen to it.
3: I said he had a better voice than this Lordes girl, which i think he does.

I play piano, buddy. You're trying soooooo damn hard to stick your chest out over some teenagers you don't even listen to.

Trust me man, i wish i was rustled instead of laughing hysterically at an old man's attempts to sound hip and cool, but instead, i'm smiling a big wide smile at how angry you are people aren't feeling your teeny bopper sleepover jams.

You probably listen to Kidz Bop, huh?

Oh, and I love the, "We don't take your rhetoric seriously," from someone who corroborating the tremendously stupid bitch blogger in the OP who is calling this song racist, ROFL.

Good luck with that.

Coroborating?
I said she was wrong in my first post addressing it was this
She's insulting hip hop culture ie black people. It's tongue in cheek, and i don't think her intention is inherently racist. This is really a non-issue

hahahahahah, you're either super drunk, or you are possibly so angry your eyes are popping out of your skull.

Dear god, you just make it worse and worse on yourself lol

The song isn't worth the attention or it's #1 spot on the billboard.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

If you're not questioning the status quo, what the fuck are you doing? Good for her, and she'll be hot in 2 years.

Trust me dude, i'm not rustled.

1:Bieber was like 17 or 18. Even in the thread i said "I don't dislike him that much", he really doesn't bug me at all.
2:You tried to push Grayson's music on us when YOU clearly didn't even listen to it.
3: I said he had a better voice than this Lordes girl, which i think he does.

I play piano, buddy. You're trying soooooo damn hard to stick your chest out over some teenagers you don't even listen to.

Trust me man, i wish i was rustled instead of laughing hysterically at an old man's attempts to sound hip and cool, but instead, i'm smiling a big wide smile at how angry you are people aren't feeling your teeny bopper sleepover jams.

You probably listen to Kidz Bop, huh?
I said I didn't listen to Bieber. I'd heard as much of him (i.e. "Baby, Baby") to exhibit astonishment at the sexual insecurity of posters like you as you must have heard to express that insecurity. I actively sought out a full round-up of Grayson's vids when he got his 15 minutes. Kid had chops.

Oh, he doesn't? You play the piano, do you? Here's my challenge to you who doesn't know your place. Upload a video of yourself playing that piece by Grayson without the vocals. Don't have to show your face. Don't have to sing. It's not a complicated piece. Just show us a card that says "Da Speeit" with your hands, then play the song. Camera on the keys so that your hands is all we see. It's not even difficult. It's a pop piece.

I was talking with a drunk guy a while back and apparently she has amazing hair. That's all.

I said I didn't listen to Bieber. I'd heard as much of him (i.e. "Baby, Baby") to exhibit astonishment at the sexual insecurity of posters like you as you must have heard to express that insecurity. I actively sought out a full round-up of Grayson's vids when he got his 15 minutes. Kid had chops.

Oh, he doesn't? You play the piano, do you? Here's my challenge to you who doesn't know your place. Upload a video of yourself playing that piece by Grayson without the vocals. Don't have to show your face. Don't have to sing. It's not a complicated piece. Just show us a card that says "Da Speeit" with your hands, then play the song. Camera on the keys so that your hands is all we see. It's not even difficult. It's a pop piece.

Oh, i'm terrible. Why are we talking about Grayson and me? The kid makes shit music, which is the only point i made. I never said he wasn't talent, ever. Grayson is a farrrr better pianist than me, and i know that because i've tried to play "Bad Romance" and struggled terribly with it. That said He could have an art degree and draw stick figures and i'd say he made shit art. His music is god fucking awful. Lol @ you and this idea of a "Place" What is your place, buddy? A weirdo 30 year old spending his days listening to 16 year olds sing pop songs?

So you're abandoning my supposed Bieber hate, which you made up? Noted.
This is serious gold.
It's like a fat guy in a pool with water wings. You know they just wont be able to support him, but he's so determined to stay above water, but his body's giving out. I'm going to ask Tomax to stand by for some CPR.

Oh, i'm terrible. Why are we talking about Grayson and me? The kid makes shit music, which is the only point i made. I never said he wasn't talent, ever. Grayson is a farrrr better pianist than me, and i know that because i've tried to play "Bad Romance" and struggled terribly with it. That said He could have an art degree and draw stick figures and i'd say he made shit art. His much is god fucking awful. Lol @ you and this idea of a "Place" What is your place, buddy? A weirdo 30 year old spending his days listening to 16 year olds sing pop songs?
Yeah, that's my place. We're rowing the same boat, buddy. I seem to be the only of the two of us aware of it.
So you're abandoning my supposed Bieber hate, which you made up? Noted.
This is serious gold.
I made up your Bieber hate?
It's like a fat guy in a pool with water wings. You know they just wont be able to support him, but he's so determined to stay above water, but his body's giving out. I'm going to ask Tomax to stand by for some CPR.
That makes more sense than proving you can play the piano as well as a 9-year-old.

Yeah, that's my place. We're rowing the same boat, buddy. I seem to be the only of the two of us aware of it.

I made up your Bieber hate?

That makes more sense than proving you can play the piano as well as a 9-year-old.

Well, considering Grayson is this rare talent, then him playing that song obviously isn't on an "8th grade level", which was your original post before you edited your post to be more nonsensical than the nonsensical point you made. You have to be drunk, i don't see how someone could read that back to themselves and not feel absurdly stupid. You've also abandoned your accusation that I agree with the content of the op, which i clearly stated i did not. Another failure on your part.

So no, it seems you're not aware of anything in this argument, which is why it's fuck.ing.hilarious.

And yes, you made up my Bieber hate. I don't give a shit about the guy.

You came in the complete wrong direction and you just keep failing into the ground. You're going to strike oil before you make a point.

Well, considering Grayson is this rare talent, then him playing that song obviously isn't on an "8th grade level", which was your original post before you edited your post to be more nonsensical than the nonsensical point you made. You have to be drunk, i don't see how someone could read that back to themselves and not feel absurdly stupid.

And no, you're not aware of anything in this argument, which is why it's fuck.ing.hilarious.

And yes, you made up my Bieber hate. I don't give a shit about the guy.

You came in the complete wrong direction and you just keep failing into the ground. You're going to strike oil before you make a point.
So you can't play the Grayson piece. Methinks you lied your ass off when you said you could play the piano. You probably chicken peck notes on a synthesizer for laying rap beats, and that somehow counted to you.

Just remember your place.

So you can't play the Grayson piece. Methinks you lied your ass off when you said you could play the piano. You probably chicken peck notes on a synthesizer for laying rap beats, and that somehow counted to you.

Just remember your place.

That's what i said, i'm terrible and haven't had a lesson since i was his age. I still remember my chords and sit down and play and write. The kid is fucking talented, i've never said otherwise. He makes terrible music though. Same with a lot of bands and artists i enjoy.

And considering how this discussion has gone, i'll definitely look down at my dick and remember my place above you in this context, sweetheart.

Back