lorde accused of being racist

Song is ok.
She can sing, I think.
Racist? Hardly...Well not the lyrics anyways.

Interpretation =/= fact.

Lorde has admitted it's all about hip-hop. She's an immature racist. Lynda Brendish should be ashamed to support her. She's a grown mature woman using white privilege to attack blacks through Lorde's music. So disgusting that a racist like lynda brendish should be allowed to work for various publications when a black man makes one false move and is forever banned. Lorde is a racist and so is Lynda Brendish a racist.

Lol 2013 wow. But Lorde is awesome, South Park had me checking her music out; Team and Flicker Beat are fire, the latter even sounds kinda NINish

Lorde has admitted it's all about hip-hop. She's an immature racist. Lynda Brendish should be ashamed to support her. She's a grown mature woman using white privilege to attack blacks through Lorde's music. So disgusting that a racist like lynda brendish should be allowed to work for various publications when a black man makes one false move and is forever banned. Lorde is a racist and so is Lynda Brendish a racist.
I don’t think I understand what you are saying, you mind posting it again to help?

Welcome back to Sherdog man, which formerly banned member were you?
<{outtahere}>

Hip hop culture is trash. Am I racist?

BTW. Cool story bro. Looking forward to your next user when this one gets banned.

Back