• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looters Ransack Ronald McDonald House

No one in Chicago is going to stop the looting, the politicians there are more likely to give excuses for why it happened. Sad to see the cancer home was attacked but imagine this kind of destruction will continue until new politicians are elected.

The DA in Portland is refusing nto actually charge people with crimes. Police are attacked and they make arrests and the criminals are released bail free and aren't charged.

It is essentially legal to loot, riot and attack the police.

Thanks Leftist scum. You ruined Portland.

Who's "we"?

When most folks don't read past the headline, it's important to get those right. Otherwise it's spreading misinformation, and it has to be assumed intentional.
^ I know this all too well.

In this case, it's not a complete backwards lie though, like we have seen so often on CNN and MSNBC.

But it's not. The headline sets the narrative and most won't read the article. Gotta be a fool not to recognize how often people start commenting just based on headlines alone. Sometimes I do it to.
This isn't a Nicholas Sandmann scenario where the victim was portrayed as the villain.

Sir, I will NOT have you undervalue the amazingness of their french fries. I demand you amend your statement!

As for the topic at hand, fuck those idiots. Who the hell goes into a RMD House and purposefully causes trouble? You gotta be fucking deranged to think they deserve that.
They do make pretty tasty fries.

My family just had really good use of the McD house in 06 when my nephew was 3rd degree burned on 55% of his body. A lot of hospital time and my sister and other nephew stayed in the McD house for 3 months.

This is why the left doesn't listen to you when you tell them they're the ones living in a fantasy land. Even when you're right, they remember shit like this and how willing you are to believe your own fantasies if it's politically advantageous.
Did you say something...

Attack is a little vague and can easily be misconstrued. How about this one.

Windows broken out of Ronald McDonald house as neighborhood ransacked by looters

I think mine is better. When you break the windows and whatever else they did they were attacking a home with sick children.

Has it been 100% confirmed that the 2 year old didn't say the n-word?

I guess bothsiderism helps you justify a willingness to spin the lies of your own tribe.

MSM is about one thing, $$$$Profit$$$$$

and when your competition is willing to take it another step, you take that same step to keep pace. They have gone so far over the last 40 years, that they don't even care anymore.

Thievery is a right. Stop oppressing these people.

Guys, guys, sure they smashed in some windows and terrorized kids with cancer, but are we sure we want to label the rioters' actions as "ransacking"? Seems over the line.

Let's concentrate on the important issues, please.

Let's all bitch, moan, and complain about a headline and not the terroristic actions that led to the story. Pieces of shit

The title in the article is misleading it appears they didn't loot.

They didn't break into an empty store and steal shit.

They attacked a home for sick kids and their parents. They terrorized sick children , the word terrorized is key.

So the proper title for the artical and the thread would be

"BLM terrorist attack home for sick children. "

Well mods why not make the title fit the correct crime.

Well if it was "BLM Terrorists attack home for sick children", that would be more accurate than "Ransacking". {<shrug}

Attack is a little vague and can easily be misconstrued. How about this one.

Windows broken out of Ronald McDonald house as neighborhood ransacked by looters

That's more accurate but accuracy in this case won't get people to click and read. Hence the more enticing title.

Last edited:
That's more accurate but accuracy in this case won't get people to click and read. Hence the more enticing title.

Then maybe they should move on to stories more accurately portrayed that elicit the proper amount of concern?

The DA in Portland is refusing nto actually charge people with crimes. Police are attacked and they make arrests and the criminals are released bail free and aren't charged.

It is essentially legal to loot, riot and attack the police.

Thanks Leftist scum. You ruined Portland.

You mean "Thanks Ted Wheeler".

He's the one who brought Antifa into Portland in the first place.

Back