• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looters Ransack Ronald McDonald House

Oh no! I dared to have independent thought and now I'm accused of being a supporter of the looting shitheads! Oh the humanity! :eek:

Never thought I'd see the day when those on the Right acted like those on the Left. <LikeReally5>

This is classic Fox News. Rather than report accurately what was, in itself, a heinous act (the breaking of windows and doors) they choose to use the word "looters" and add the word "ransacked" to make it sounds like these rioters actually entered the RMH and stole items. But this is not at all what happened.

Having stayed at a RMH this headline immediately smelled fishy since I know both how always at capacity they usually are and that there are parents and children and staff in those buildings around the clock.

It's not called "looting" when a house is full of people. It's called home invasion.
ooooook

well, at least you tried really hard.

You're right. BLM rioters murdered sick kids in a Ronald McDonald house. Only an apologist would quibble over the degree of their criminality.
its one thing having one die hard idiot like you saying total nonsense that anyone should be able to see through....

you got likes for this, though.

Fuck.

PS - your argument and hyperbole fucking suck.

Old news. the dumb bitch i=n charge of BLM chicago who bragged about looting being reparations already said she was proud of her brothers and sisters for trashing the RM charity house. She also said its racist to use the word criminal in association with thieves because thieving is black culture and should be accepted because they "Have" to do it

These folks are doing more to help re-elect Trump than help black lives <Y2JSmirk>
If they are smart they can get some big charges on her. Inciting riots and at some point this has got be considered organized crime.

Oh no! I dared to have independent thought and now I'm accused of being a supporter of the looting shitheads! Oh the humanity! :eek:

Never thought I'd see the day when those on the Right acted like those on the Left. <LikeReally5>

Because your independent thought was retarded. Also, notice that its exactly the narrative all the lefties seized on.

I just love how kids dying of cancer isn't the topic, but a smashed window is.

Sherdoggers showing once again to be wealthy and caring individuals simply looking out for others regardless of politics. Glad that nobody here is a societal shitstain who feigns compassion for personal glee.

Guys, guys, sure they smashed in some windows and terrorized kids with cancer, but are we sure we want to label the rioters' actions as "ransacking"? Seems over the line.

Let's concentrate on the important issues, please.
There are very fine people on both sides of this

I just love how kids dying of cancer isn't the topic, but a smashed window is.

Sherdoggers showing once again to be wealthy and caring individuals simply looking out for others regardless of politics. Glad that nobody here is a societal shitstain who feigns compassion for personal glee.

Is this an ironic post?

Because your independent thought was retarded. Also, notice that its exactly the narrative all the lefties seized on.

So I guess we're allowed to use this word here.

Go figure.

Anyway, I'm done talking about this.

I'm going to just pretend I never read any of Heretic's or your posts taking a shit on me here and I'll still believe we remain united against the Leftist morons.

"Looters Ransack Ronald McDonald House"?

Never heard of that thread. <{ByeHomer}>

You just copy and paste this in every thread.

How...TROLL'ish of you.
Well he is trying to defend people that have made awful decisions and won't denounce violence. So just blame Trump because they have no real platform and nothing to offer regular people

Well he is trying to defend people that have made awful decisions and won't denounce violence. So just blame Trump because they have no real platform and nothing to offer regular people

Now that is a logical response, sir. <mma4>

This is nothing new for them. Now you know what we have to deal with all the time. You questioned the narrative so now you basically support Antifa to them. Why do you hate America?

Back