Social Loony left destroys another statue; hangs it by its neck from a tree

Yet its you and your ilk who are the clear and present danger to society. Just full blown demented weirdos.
I agree. Even if I find some of your beliefs odd, you're not the threat to society hear at all. It's all these other fools running around destroying anything they can. Once they run out of statues, I wonder what's Next?

Yet its you and your ilk who are the clear and present danger to society. Just full blown demented weirdos.

Yes, they are demented. Not the guy who thinks moonlight is cold, and kills things. That guy is well adjusted and very smart. Lmao

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wx...ters-confederate-monuments-hang-pole/32922415

I don’t quite know what to say about all this anymore. Wouldn’t surprise me if this slowly devolves into lynching real people.
Not surprised that these people who claim to hate racism are lynching statues.

It reminds me of relgious nut jobs who shout against homosexuality... and then it's unsurprisingly revealed that they love it up the ass from another man.

Projection is a real thing.

My take away from all of this is that they need to make sturdier statues.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wx...ters-confederate-monuments-hang-pole/32922415

I don’t quite know what to say about all this anymore. Wouldn’t surprise me if this slowly devolves into lynching real people.

No more Aunt Jemima or Eskimo Pies either.
Erase any kind of uncomfortable history and then we can just forget about it and start over right?

One or two generations later, who’s going to remember the Chinese railroad, cotton farming black slaves, the Indian/Native American genocide.

We’ll clean it all up with our political correctness because it’ll be taboo to even mention it.

Yes, they are demented. Not the guy who thinks moonlight is cold, and kills things. That guy is well adjusted and very smart. Lmao

I mean, by comparison, yes.
You guys have got some serious loonies running around your streets.

You guys on the right are pushing this argument (i.e. the current protests are against the US) as a means to justify criticism of the whole movement. You have to realize that BLM and the protests are very de-centralized. A person can agree with some major platforms of BLM and not agree with everything done by any person who claims to be a supporter of BLM and the protests. A person can support aspects of liberal or conservative ideology but not support all aspects of liberal and conservative ideology.

Lol.
"Please don't judge us by our actions. Judge us by the incoherent agenda that none of us can agree on."

The right and left act like children fighting over a ball. Its pretty pathetic on both sides

Back