Social Loony left destroys another statue; hangs it by its neck from a tree

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wx...ters-confederate-monuments-hang-pole/32922415

Police officers earlier in the evening had foiled the protesters’ previous attempt to use ropes to topple the statues.

But after the officers cleared the area, protesters mounted the obelisk and were able to take down the statues.

They then dragged the statues down a street and used a rope to hang one of the figures by its neck from a light post.

I don’t quite know what to say about all this anymore. Wouldn’t surprise me if this slowly devolves into lynching real people.

Will Leftist mayors complain about this imagery? I doubt it.

1000-1592686008.jpeg

That statue looks dark skinned.

Anyway it's good to see these kiddos developing job skills for when this shitstorm subsides.

only defensive people argue semantics
Only agitators use words like “lynching” to equate an inanimate object with the suffering of human beings being hung for their race and dragged in the streets.
You sure you’re on the right side there chap?

Last edited:
It is string like, and from what I can see in the photo you can’t tell if the rope is actually made into a noose, so my comparison has merit.
Doesnt seem to matter anymore any rope hanging from anywhere is considered a noose now , at least thats what the Mayor is saying out here

I don’t quite know what to say about all this anymore. Wouldn’t surprise me if this slowly devolves into lynching real people.

There's a historical pattern that suggests it does. People act as if none of this matters. On the left, vandalism and destruction of property, not to mention the destruction of culture, are never any big deal. On the right, its taken as LARPing. I think both are wrong.

Back