• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting we have no free will? Society influences us yes, and we all have predispositions, but it is ultimately us who makes the decision.

You're a 'victim of the whims' of whatever the Quran says, personal opinion is irrelevant.

Seriously though, you should stop arguing on here and do some research for yourself. Try to avoid confirmation bias and look for things that don't support your current views. Or don't. You do you.

If I believe the Quran is the word of God why would I ignore it and do what I want - makes no sense.

You are at the whim of society and whatever laws man tells you to follow. They change a law and you have to follow it and you have no recourse to protest.

In my religion I have free will to do what I like. I just know there is a consequence good/bad depending on how I behave.

This thread is going to get nuked.

Nah... no threads were created by you guys to cry out your disgust.
Double standards
in the heavies? what mma fighter has said shit like this?
in the war room there are threads about idiots saying shit like this all the time and people make fun of them
you want in the mma subsection for people to call out politicians?
holy fuck, man, get a grip/

Ok, my bad. He want's someone to throw acid on Macron's face. That's much better, right ?
And we also know that all those islamic extremists just peacefully protest, there's no way they would interpret this in a different way.
Look what Mesut Özil said about the killings in France. That's what e decent human being actually thinks. Something Khabib is obviously not.

Acid? I saw shoe prints like mut pn Masons disgraced face.

Nobody is calling for violence, haven't seen anyone calling for violence. New Muslim generation is sick and tired of entitled westerners expecting them to apologise for the deeds of others while they'll never apologise for their heinous slavery and colonisation infested past. Let Macron condemn the stabbings of two innocent defenseless girls.

Btw, there were two attacks in France. One in Nice, one in Avignon. The one in Avignon was done by a far right extremist, as soon as the media found out he was white, they branded him as a crazy lunatic and not a terrorist.

Such a reaction to a soft cawk approach from Macron. Pity its not Le Pen in there so we could see some proper butthurt. A lot of Muslims are taking liberties in Europe, should learn to behave themselves like we have to in Muslim countries.

Insulting 1.5 billion Muslims is not right

Killing people is not right either, and if they wanna kill someone they should kill Macron - the one who they think is responsible for the insult - not some innocent people who maybe even didn't like the cartoons or don't like Macron.
You are relativizing and playing down literal fucking terrorism and the beheading of old women. I can't believe it.

Such a reaction to a soft cawk approach from Macron. Pity its not Le Pen in there so we could see some proper butthurt. A lot of Muslims are taking liberties in Europe, should learn to behave themselves like we have to in Muslim countries.
Lepen is a pussy tho.
She's too soft and scared.

Her dad is the real deal

Insulting 1.5 billion Muslims is not right

No one insulted anyone. We don’t have to abide by your religious law. You are free to. No one said “hey 1.5 billion Muslims, check this out!” In fact, the teacher excused all Muslims from class and was very sensitive to their feelings on the subject. You do NOT get to dictate what the rest of us do.

Oh come on, it's not like he is a rapist that hits old men

You go too far
While those are terrible actions Khabib is inciting genocidal violence.

To anyone paying attention get fucking ready. They prey on weakness, get ready then stay ready. You keep what you can defend.

I'd understand Khabib's feelings if he also condemned the beheadings. But he did not. And this has always been the problem with the leaders/prominent members of his religion. Unless you proactively start condemning the violence, you will never be able to shake off the stigma attached to the religion.

Religion of peace. Absolutely disgraceful from Khabib, and any respect I had for him is now gone.

Being homosexual doesn't remove a person from the fold of Islam so stop talking bollox.

Here is a quote from a manual of Islamic law, al-Siyaasah al-Shar’iyyah, as reproduced at IslamQA.com: “Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abbaas said: The highest point in the town should be found and the homosexual should be thrown headfirst from it, then stones should be thrown at him.

And guess what? That's exactly what ISIS does. It's the same reason why people are beheaded. There are texts and instructions to back up their actions. If it said "love all and do no human to fellow humans", you wouldn't have this problem.

Ppl have a right to a opinion whether it is right or wrong.
It takes someone with sound mind to look at it and think what is it being said here.
Ppl shouldn't jump the gun.
Certainly everyone has a right to an opinion. The question is if that opinion might inspire killings should you be careful how you express it. Or if you express your opinion in a kind of code, isn't that a little dishonest? Why not come right out and tell people to murder others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back