Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it's okay to mock the Prophets, something is obviously wrong with your head.
Satan has beaten you into insanity

If you think it's okay to mock the Prophets, something is obviously wrong with your head.
Satan has beaten you into insanity

lmao

yeah insanity definitely isn’t cutting peoples heads off over making a cartoon

that is completely sane and rational

no free speech leads to tyrany and dictators. Not hank you. Khabib thank you for a great carreer of fights but i dont respect your 1 dimensional view of this world!

192,000 comments just for that Instagram post and it keeps rising up.

Looks like Khabib's star power this point is really paying off here. Too bad the vast majority of replies are russian.

All these Muslims who praise being nice and being humble but it’s all bs if they don’t agree with your religion or view. That’s the problem with religion. It’s funny how some of you are here supporting him that’s just sad. Worst part about is is the non religious Muslims are going to be the ones who suffer when France starts kicking Muslims out. Think that is crazy, it’s already being discussed among many nations.

Muslims are offensive towards all other religions. doctrine is to kill all other non believers and go to heavan.

Kinda sad that no muslim seems to denouce the killings but rather show support for it. fuck these guys.

This is complete bullshit, mate.

Don't think for a second that all muslims are like this. It's only a small percent that are, and they're the vocal, violent ones. The rest are fine, but too meek to stand up to the radical offshoots.

I worked overseas and lived among die-hard muslims and christians. They were best mates in the country I was in, working and living together. Plenty of countries are the same way.

One month they had a massive Muslim holiday going on. Big massive crowds and street celebrations packed with Muslims. All the Christians went to this as well. Next month was a Christian one and all the Muslims looked forward to it.

When there was dumb religious hate violence in other, stupid parts of the world, massive numbers of Muslims surrounded the Christian Churches during prayer time and locked hands to show their support for Christians or Catholics or whatever the fuck they're called. Christians did the exact same thing to to the Mosques for the Muslims afterwards.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that original Muslim writings and teachings were actually very tolerant and respectful towards other religions, much more so than other religions were. It's just that like with pretty much all religions, too many morons interpreted and twisted those teachings towards their own ends. These people aren't even real Muslims or Christians or whatever at this point, and the true followers of these faiths, while they might not publicly say it, would never claim them.

Doesn't matter if it's Christians or Muslims or whatever, religion is pretty dumb at its core, and you're always going to get these scumbags who take advantage of it and use it in evil ways. Hate these pathetic cunts all you want (I certainly do), but just don't make the ignorant mistake of thinking they represent these people as a whole.

This dude has gone off the rails.

His last few IG posts are all like this, calling on punishment of infidels and what not.

Jon Jones fans!!!! I deeply apologize for calling Jon the worst person in MMA. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back