Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Pleasures

--------------------------------------------------
@Gold
Reaction score

Translating his text to english I'm getting:

May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is swift in calculation and you will see it.

We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Trust me, these provocations will come out sideways for them, the end is always for the God-fearing.

edit: I'm not sure how good his timing is here ...... but this might set up a good fight against Colby.

<Neil01><{outtahere}>

Assuming Macron is an assh*le towards muslims, he could've just wrote something like:
"It is sad and tragic that Macron denounces our whole religion because of some individuals who don't properly represent our beliefs.
It's now more important than ever for us to stay strong."

Instead, he writes:
"May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers [...]"

<36>

Evidence some Muslims take their religious emotions far to out of context. Hes talking like a fucking psychopath. And its talk like this that influences young uneducated boys into committing barbaric acts.

We should never give in our freedoms and happiness for this.

Fuck that guy and his shit hat.

God would want you to love your children at least as much as him. He and those like him are wrong.

With all the affronts against Europe by the Muslim guests he should shut his mouth a little.

Who is the guy in the picture with the bootprint?

tumblr_oayrgpst0m1tq4of6o1_500.gif

If you hold something as sacred it's understandable that you'd be extremely upset at someone who goes out of their way to disrespect that... is normal

Violence to defend your religion is stupid and never ever justifiable. But France fucked up with their face covering ban. They thought they were being smart, but they got screwed by covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back