Look what I got from Ross

What sizes and where were the shorts? I went there to get some sleeping clothes since I'm in the area and thought I'd check around for MMA goodies. I didn't see anything at all. What sizes did they have?

They pretty much had all sizes but 32. Plenty of 34, 38 and 40's. Really fucking pissed me off they didn't have the plain white ones in my size, those were pimp.

We should all meet up there wearing Tapout shorts and UFC gloves, so all the hot moms at that place will think we're tough.

what section were the shorts in? swim trunks, athletic wear, or just shorts? i may take a ross run tommorrow to go check out the situation. I was there the other day and got some good OMR shirts, but didnt really look for shorts. (by the way im in montana, so i was pleasantly surprised that the ross up here had OMR shirts) what other stores should i check... im not sure if there is a marshalls...

what section were the shorts in? swim trunks, athletic wear, or just shorts? i may take a ross run tommorrow to go check out the situation. I was there the other day and got some good OMR shirts, but didnt really look for shorts. (by the way im in montana, so i was pleasantly surprised that the ross up here had OMR shirts) what other stores should i check... im not sure if there is a marshalls...

Athletic wear. I didn't really look for OMR shirts but I'm wondering are they slim fit ala affliction?

i just tried em on. 1 of em is pretty standard, maybe even a bit big. and the other seems like a slimfit. has short sleeves to show off fthe guns :)

kinda weird that they are different fits, but whateva.

I just bought another Tapout shirt (black shirt, regular logo, but with kinda the American flag "inside" the logo...and with "American, Arrogant, Inayaface" underneath) for $11.99...and a pair of the military green with brown stripe for $17.99...interestingly, I find sizing a bit strange for Tapout stuff...

Their large shirts are easily XL in other brands, so I bought the L...also, I'd mentioned I purchased 2 pair of shorts last week, both size 36...which fit me fine....I usually wear size 38 shorts, due to my "weird build" (Clamp can relate)...either way, the 36's fit FANTASTIC...the green/brown shorts I purchased yesterday were in fact, size 34...and they fight just like the 36's, only a tinnnnny bit tigher around the waist, but with ass/leg room to spare...so I got 34's...

Has Tapout's sizing always been so inconsitent?

So in total, I've purchased black shorts with white stripe, black shorts with blue panel and red strip, green with brown stripe, and shirt...all from ross for like...a LOT less than MSRP...and that will be all the Tapout whoring I shall do in a long long time.......or until Ross gets some more shit...

Damn, OMR for that cheap, that's crazy.

So all it takes is cheaper than wholesale prices and almost everyone will pop their Tapout cherry, eh? :)

So all it takes is cheaper than wholesale prices and almost everyone will pop their Tapout cherry, eh? :)

Hells yeah :D. If I makes you feel any better, crossdx, my wallet felt a little violated:redface:. I also got a Roger Huerta Cage Fighter shirt, and a Rampage Extreme Couture shirt for a friend.

I am going to check out Ross after work today. I haven't checked out thier shirt sectoin in quite a while, mostly stuck to checking out houseware and kids clothes for my kids.

lmfao at 7.99 for the OMR shirt, I think the list price is like 60 bucks

OMR has two styles, they have their street shirts that are $20, and also the main OMR $60 ones. The $60 one they are getting in nordstroms and high end stores, it woulndnt be smart for them to sell those ones at Ross, I'm curious if its there street line..These companies make an extra 10-15 million in sales a year when they sell to Ross

Hey guys post pics of what you bought. My wife got a white jersey today for me. It's pretty sweet she even got a discount from the $16.99 price tag.

i took off the tags but check these

351v6ms.jpg

303k0ed.jpg

the omr shirt was 7.99

as the

Tapout shorts where 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back