Look what I got from Ross

i dont want to make this a BUzz Kill, but the ONE MORE ROUND shirts are FAKE. i saw a ton of the same OMR, Tapout and MMA Authentics gear at a Ross store in Philadelphia, PA and Warminster, PA and didn't want to buy any of it without making aure it was 100% legit. I got in contact with OMR and they said they do not sell to Ross stores and that the shirts arent real. they dont even look real. i have a couple OMR shirts and they look nothing like the REAL ones. look on SolisCompany.com and you can see basically ALL of the OMR shirts they have and the ones in ROss are almost the same design but the shirt layout and feel is totally different and cheaply made.

never heard of that place....but I wish they had one around here...haha

i dont want to make this a BUzz Kill, but the ONE MORE ROUND shirts are FAKE. i saw a ton of the same OMR, Tapout and MMA Authentics gear at a Ross store in Philadelphia, PA and Warminster, PA and didn't want to buy any of it without making aure it was 100% legit. I got in contact with OMR and they said they do not sell to Ross stores and that the shirts arent real. they dont even look real. i have a couple OMR shirts and they look nothing like the REAL ones. look on SolisCompany.com and you can see basically ALL of the OMR shirts they have and the ones in ROss are almost the same design but the shirt layout and feel is totally different and cheaply made.

They aren't sold by the manufacturer it's to Ross, they're sold by business who are clearing out items that don't sale. It may or may not be fake but it's okay, for $7.99. I should email them the picture and see if it's real or not :D

A lot of times at stores like marshals, tj max, ross, etc the clothing is defective. You will notice jeans with x on the tags, some say defective. Theres reason why clothes are sold so cheap at these stores whether their defective, out of season/ style or close outs from other stores. So that may be the reason why on some shirts the print might be off or out of place because its defective.

P6250031.jpg

P6250032.jpg

got that same exact jersey for free at the tapout warehouse sale and sold it on ebay for around 40 bucks

got that same exact jersey for free at the tapout warehouse sale and sold it on ebay for around 40 bucks

Dude please don't mention that I'm still kicking my own ass for missing that sale :(

Ok...I know I said I'd never buy tapout...but I found the same deals at Ross's in my area last week...I picked up the exact same jersey, a pair of solid black shorts, and a pair of the solid black with red stripe and blue leg shorts...

All for like...$15 each...and I gotta admit, I give Tapout shit, but 1) they're comfortable as all hell and 2) the price was reallllly hard to beat...

Ok...I know I said I'd never buy tapout...but I found the same deals at Ross's in my area last week...I picked up the exact same jersey, a pair of solid black shorts, and a pair of the solid black with red stripe and blue leg shorts...

All for like...$15 each...and I gotta admit, I give Tapout shit, but 1) they're comfortable as all hell and 2) the price was reallllly hard to beat...

Any noticeable imperfections?

Hey Vu can you check if they have size 38's I'll send you a check if you do. You said the shorts were around $15.00?

Clamp WTF dude? Tapout?! And to think, I used to respect your opinions.

Good deals on stuff I guess. But really, Tapout just screams "its my first day training so I got all this tapout stuff!"

the O.M.R. shirt and Cage Athletics/Fighter stuff in general is like 50$ per shirt. nice find man.

Good deals on stuff I guess. But really, Tapout just screams "its my first day training so I got all this tapout stuff!"

the O.M.R. shirt and Cage Athletics/Fighter stuff in general is like 50$ per shirt. nice find man.

Who cares what people think when you're paying $30 less than retail?

Man, I cant go to school without seeing ATLEAST 1 tapout shirt a day.

Same here. Affliction isn't very common, neither are any other MMA brands, but they're a lot of guys who wear tapout at my school.

LOL I didn't know I had a reputation on here. Sorry dude but it was a good deal. I'll make better picks next time so I can rebuild my crumbling reputation.:redface:

Thank you ClampXVII for sharing your find. I went to ross today and picked up a white tapout jersey for 15.99. Its in perfect condition, Im guess in this case a retail store wasn't selling them so they sold them to ross. All they had at my local ross was 3 white jersey medium, 2 black jerseys xxl for 10.99 and 2 one more round shirts. I normally don't like to wear tapout stuff to much these days, but always wanted one of the jersey to wear to weigh ins and such.

I actually found a pair of camou shorts at the ross by my work. I didn't think I would fit size 30 since I weigh 175 but I do. Score.

All clothing at Marshalls, Ross, TJ Max are authentic!! They are a big franchise department stores and would never sell bootleg clothing. Majority are in those particular stores because those brands made too many of those particular item and have huge remaining stock that arent selling for their full retail price. They send them to those stores to try to make their COST of the products back.

This can also be a sign of those brands not doing too well and thats why they have so many overstock or deadstock. I cant say that the company Tap Out isnt doing well because they are still growing bigger and bigger. But the reason why their product is there is probably because they just made too many pieces than they thought they could sell so they are just stuck with all those extra slow selling items.

Even though this is GREAT for the consumers...it really de-values the brand and their products.

Regardless of price I would never wear Tap Out or MMA Authentics anyways . but its a great deal for those that do!

Hey Vu can you check if they have size 38's I'll send you a check if you do. You said the shorts were around $15.00?

My friend...I would sell them to you...but I shan't...for once in my lifetime, I've finally found some shorts that fit me as they should......they're actually 36's, but with a little bit of room in the waist and plenty of room in the hips/ass area...perfect for dudes with weird builds like me...

LOL I didn't know I had a reputation on here. Sorry dude but it was a good deal. I'll make better picks next time so I can rebuild my crumbling reputation.:redface:

I'm with you here, buddy...I'm always up for a good deal. I don't necessarily like how Tapout markets themselves (I'll be the first to call them the originators of douchebaggery marketing in MMA)...but I have to admit...they're some damn comfortable shorts...sorry they didn't have your size, bro...but I'm keeping the 36's ;o)

wow haha the buena park mall is just across the street from me ill go when i get paid and hope they have hoodies and size 36-38 shorts thanks for the info

Back