Look what I got from Ross

ClampXVII

Bravado Muay Thai Trainer
@Black
Reaction score
I've seen threads where we find certain brands at department stores, but I was with my wife who was looking for clothes for work. I walked around to kill time and I saw a Cage Athletics shirt with Liddell on the front and another with Roger Huerta. I got curious and started looking around and than I saw Tapout clothes and One More Round shirts. I picked up a couple at a really good price. They were more than 50% off retail. I think it's a very good find and I even post pics for you guys. If you live around the Buena Park Mall in CA than check out the Ross store. They have ALOT of MMA clothing there.

P6250031.jpg

P6250032.jpg

P6250033.jpg

P6250034.jpg

P6250035.jpg

P6250036.jpg

Oh yeah and the Cage athletics shirts were like $6.99 :D

lmfao at 7.99 for the OMR shirt, I think the list price is like 60 bucks

These so called "MMA" brands aren't doing well. I was just at Ross in Denver, they had boardshorts and longshorts for 18 bux. I also bought an Affliction shirt at Off 5th for 11 dollars. I usually wouldn't have bought Affliction, but they're really comfortable.

Wow, this is really unbelievable to me.

The Tapout and OMR shirts are LESS than wholesale.

My guess is that the shirts may have a slight imperfection (that you'd never really notice) and that is how they ended up at Ross.

BTW - NICE FIND!!!!!

These so called "MMA" brands aren't doing well. I was just at Ross in Denver, they had boardshorts and longshorts for 18 bux. I also bought an Affliction shirt at Off 5th for 11 dollars. I usually wouldn't have bought Affliction, but they're really comfortable.

The Ross in your area had Tapout shorts there? Damn I've only ever seen tees at the one here.

I honestly didn't check if they have boardshorts or sweaters. I really just needed some shirts. I looked them over and showed them to everyone. No imperfections at all. I even called and asked and they said that if they had any it would say so on the tag. Yeah I'm pretty happy with the purchase all in all.

Man, I cant go to school without seeing ATLEAST 1 tapout shirt a day.

Yeah I've seen Tapout clothing in Ross, TJ Max, but just rolled my eyes and walked away. Sorry :p

I like the shorts and shirts. I didn't like them at first but after trying them out they're great.

Back