Lombard is sooo overrated

really, youre the definition of an asswipe with lombard's pic as your av. it's clear where you stand; not so much with me. i'm a barnett fan, but regardless, hector is a bully. i dont care if it's barnett, volkmann, or fred ettish, i just want someone to kick lombard's ass

well thats not happenin anytime soon

So Boetsch could of been the one who fractured it.

And if he hidden this injury from the commission he would of gotten as least a fine.

lol no he had it during camp Tim didn't even get close to Lombard sternum by the way

lol no he had it during camp Tim didn't even get close to Lombard sternum by the way

But it was only discovered after the fight. and he thought he had heart problems but went into a MMA fight against a top contender.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm not buying it for some reason.

But it was only discovered after the fight. and he thought he had heart problems but went into a MMA fight against a top contender.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm not buying it for some reason.

well you don't have to but something was not right during that fight was not the usual Hector we see in the cage. Hector even said in an interview when he knocked tim down with a leg kick he went in for gnp and no matter what just couldn't struggling to breath that was because of the sternum injury check it out..Also you dont have to buy it but the UFC would he sent in the results to the UFC.

well you don't have to but something was not right during that fight was not the usual Hector we see in the cage. Hector even said in an interview when he knocked tim down with a leg kick he went in for gnp and no matter what just couldn't struggling to breath that was because of the sternum injury check it out..Also you dont have to buy it but the UFC would he sent in the results to the UFC.

How many top 10 wins has he got again?

His boxing isn't that great, but he's also a phenomenal judo guy. Lots of guys with better striking, but not lots of guys who are sufficiently well-rounded to beat him.

How many top 10 wins has he got again?

their u go just came out your a straight up hater or UFC Nuthugger not able to see that ufc is an Organization not the sport of MMA. His only had 2 UFC fights all the top tens are in the UFC the ranking system is biased to UFC fighters even if it were the best fighting outside of the org they still wouldn't be ranked just watch what he does in the UFC you will be a tad surprised.

I think it all boils down to how well he can take a punch. You dont need to be as quick on the feet if you can handle getting punched/kicked a bit til you get your hard punches in.

I think it all boils down to how well he can take a punch. You dont need to be as quick on the feet if you can handle getting punched/kicked a bit til you get your hard punches in.

ask Barnett if he can take a punch lol

This was no where near a robbery, lol.

096_Hector_Lombard_vs_Tim_Boetsch_gallery_post_crop_exact.jpg

Boestch didn't do anything to win that fight, neither did Lombard but he least he threw him down twice.

He was around #10 in most rankings when he came into the UFC and then lost a questionable decision to #6 Boetsch and has now beaten Paul Harris. Around #10 seems pretty appropriate to me right now.

Not being able to beat Anderson doesn't make him overrated. I see some awesome fights at 185 for him

Bisping, belcher, vitor, weidman etc

I think he'd take out belcher and maybe bisping

I think Belcher and Bisping would beat the shit out of Lombard. It would be boxing practice for Bisping. Bisping would not even sweat due to the fresh wind coming from Lombard's misses. Belcher would just kick this guy into oblivion.

their u go just came out your a straight up hater or UFC Nuthugger not able to see that ufc is an Organization not the sport of MMA. His only had 2 UFC fights all the top tens are in the UFC the ranking system is biased to UFC fighters even if it were the best fighting outside of the org they still wouldn't be ranked just watch what he does in the UFC you will be a tad surprised.

So that's none then, lol. :D

WTF do you mean selected to box for cuba? I could not find any boxing credentials about this dude, and he was never signed to box for Cuba as in World Am's, Pan Am, or Olympic Boxing. He has power, but he is not some great boxer. He would get shredded in boxing.

Hahaha what does boxing have to do with this? Your talking about mma right? Striking for mma? I wasn't saying if he was a boxer he'd be a great boxer. my point was you saying he's not a technical boxer because he throws hooks is stupid. And he can take the fight to the ground. You think you now how to beat him? Hahahahahaha

Hahaha what does boxing have to do with this? Your talking about mma right? Striking for mma? I wasn't saying if he was a boxer he'd be a great boxer. my point was you saying he's not a technical boxer because he throws hooks is stupid. And he can take the fight to the ground. You think you now how to beat him? Hahahahahaha

even if it were boxing lombard wud knock the crap out of them lol

Back