Lombard is sooo overrated

I don't get the hype about this guy, some even went so far and put him in the title mix. Lombard is dangerous in the pocket, he throws some powerful wild hooks but he has no footwork, kicks, no set up or combinations to get inside, he,s flatfooted. Anybody with a decent footwork, low kicks and a jab would pick this guy apart easily.
And please don't talk about silva vs lombard, it would be embarrassing, silva would toy with this dude

100% agree

Is poor little Lombard the victim in this situation? I can't feel sorry for a known bully when runs into a bigger guy and gets bullied himself.

haha yep. barnett just bullied the bully. i dont think he would be so vindictive with another midget

Lombard is a serious problem, I think he could be a future champ.

This was no where near a robbery, lol.

096_Hector_Lombard_vs_Tim_Boetsch_gallery_post_crop_exact.jpg

What did Tim do so much better that gives him the win? Everytime I ask someone they just say "the judges said so". Give some real reasons as to why he won. You can't say he did more damage, Lombard did, you can't say he was the one controlling the fight or the aggressor, Lombard was, you can't say he landed more significant strikes, Lombard did, you can't say he rocked Lombard but you can say Lombard rocked him, you can't say he got takedowns because Lombard stopped every single one.

What did Tim do so much better that gives him the win? Everytime I ask someone they just say "the judges said so". Give some real reasons as to why he won. You can't say he did more damage, Lombard did, you can't say he was the one controlling the fight or the aggressor, Lombard was, you can't say he landed more significant strikes, Lombard did, you can't say he rocked Lombard but you can say Lombard rocked him, you can't say he got takedowns because Lombard stopped every single one.

He fractured Lombards Sternum, that's quite alot of damage.

Anderson would beat him but toy with him? I can't see andy toying with someone who has dynamite in both his fist and man if he's overrated I'm sure guys are lining up to fight him lol

I think he's underrated, he was robbed of the decision in that Boetsch fight where Boetsch essentially used Condit's bullshit gameplan from the Diaz fight.

As far as I'm concerned Lombard hasn't lost since 2006 (Mousasi). And even that was a decision. He's never been finished.

He has endless knockouts, and knows submissions too (won by heelhook).

What more do you people want?!?
What do we want? For you to think before posting nonsense like this

It couldn't of been that bad if the commission allowed him to fight.

he was cleared to fight they have medicals before the fight basically Lombard was surprised as anyone else once he found out he thought he had heart problems because he was having breathing problems during his fight camp. This continued after the fight and Lombard was seriously considering retirement so he had an MRI done that's when they found the fractured sternum the doc was surprised Lombard could walk let alone fought..tough as nails and should of won the fight Judges were on crack. Fractured sternum is a serious injury you can actually die from it one of the most common injuries from really bad car crashes.

I hadnt seen many fights of Lombard before.
This fight showed me a lack of technique in his standup.
Impressive power, but this guy can't stand 1,5 minute with Dan henderson/Vitor Belfort/Anderson Silva etc.

he was cleared to fight they have medicals before the fight basically Lombard was surprised as anyone else once he found out he thought he had heart problems because he was having breathing problems during his fight camp. This continued after the fight and Lombard was seriously considering retirement so he had an MRI done that's when they found the fractured sternum the doc was surprised Lombard could walk let alone fought..tough as nails and should of won the fight Judges were on crack. Fractured sternum is a serious injury you can actually die from it one of the most common injuries from really bad car crashes.

So Boetsch could of been the one who fractured it.

And if he hidden this injury from the commission he would of gotten as least a fine.

You are sooo stupid, I guess you have not seen him fight outside the UFC in Bellator and other promotions. he would destroy Bisping

dude stop kissing barnetts ass lol

really, youre the definition of an asswipe with lombard's pic as your av. it's clear where you stand; not so much with me. i'm a barnett fan, but regardless, hector is a bully. i dont care if it's barnett, volkmann, or fred ettish, i just want someone to kick lombard's ass

You should watch more of his fights. Anyone with a win streak that long is decent at the least. If you had a broken/cracked sternum you would know that shit hurts and your mobility is greatly decreased by that. Sure you can say it's excuses. But if it's true it's true.

And look, he proved his loss to Boetsch was almost a fluke if you consider his win over Pal.

Back