Lomachenko’s accusations...

Par for course for 2020...
The year where everyone wants to write their own narrative and argue with reality. . .
I wonder if he will catch the same flack as Wilder...I doubt it.
It's definitely par for the course nowadays and Trump has been leading the way since 2016. They've learned from the best. Still no concession from him and last I heard it was now the FBI's and DOJ's fault that the election was "rigged." That's the example he's set for all.

I mean, I know Loma turned it up on the back half of the fight, and that closing impressing can give a feeling others don't have, but AT BEST it was a draw. Honestly, Loma was an aging pressure fighter facing inactivity against a guy in his prime. Even at Loma's best that fight would be real work.

Lopez's defense has holes. I don't think he has a long career, to be honest, but he is top notch right now.

.....aging pressure fighter ?
I see another 'Breadman' enthusiast.

{<redford}

It was a close fight. Too bad Lopez won't do him a solid
It wasn't very close and Lopez should clown him in every interview and never fight him again.

Lomachenko is a classic bully who seemed to either forget or not realize he was fighting B level competition.He dismissed Lopez, talked shit about him, laughed in his face in the weighin face off and then when it came down to it, fought scared and got outclassed.
This talk of shady judges is just his ego not letting him admit he shit the bed and couldn't cut it when he fought someone with a pulse. He'll probably retire now like Prince Naseem.

.....aging pressure fighter ?
I see another 'Breadman' enthusiast.

{<redford}

He's one of the many I'll pick up and read now and then, but I always try to say stuff I'd see on my own. If he sees it too, great, but I gotta be me.

Glad you like Bread's work, too.

Also, is that gif the guy from The Hangover?

77052D75-78CE-4CE7-BBA5-84475E13B40C.jpeg

Attachments

• 9ADB9E4C-B006-4FF9-80C3-CE0C02AC4D4E.jpeg
    9ADB9E4C-B006-4FF9-80C3-CE0C02AC4D4E.jpeg
    798.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He's still a ways away from Wilder's level of delusion.
I'd find it incredibly funny if Loma was listening to a Ukrainian equivalent of Dontae's Boxing Nation and got into his mind conspiracy theories from them about Russians being behind it because they never want to see a good Ukrainian succeed.

also this is stupid because loma basically says "yeah but it was a draw." If you thought it was a draw then you only need one round changed to flip the score, which isn't that rare to begin with.

I'd find it incredibly funny if Loma was listening to a Ukrainian equivalent of Dontae's Boxing Nation and got into his mind conspiracy theories from them about Russians being behind it because they never want to see a good Ukrainian succeed.

lol, it'd likely be the reverse. Listening to some Orthodox social media account talking about how Ukrainian nationalists paid the judges because they thought he was too close to Russia.

One of the scorecards screamed either incompetence or corruption. Loma did lose the fight though. Close fight that I scored 7-5 Lopez, but Loma has no case for a win and it’s a real reach to score it a draw. Loma has to try and move on.

I have to agree with this unfortunately most of these youtube boxing channels are race baiting to the max....
I cant even listen to them anymore they are so pathetic.
Also, they litterally have ZERO idea what the words evidence or proof really means. Its embarrassing.

It wasn't very close and Lopez should clown him in every interview and never fight him again.

Lomachenko is a classic bully who seemed to either forget or not realize he was fighting B level competition.He dismissed Lopez, talked shit about him, laughed in his face in the weighin face off and then when it came down to it, fought scared and got outclassed.
This talk of shady judges is just his ego not letting him admit he shit the bed and couldn't cut it when he fought someone with a pulse. He'll probably retire now like Prince Naseem.

That is a bit much for you to say Lomachenko fought B level guys. Lomachenko made them look like B level guys. He has fought in numerous title fights. In fact, I think all but 1 or 2 of his fights--and I'm going off memory so I might be a little off--were for titles. That's what, a dozen? How many fighters at the top can say they have had a dozen title fights and won pretty much all of them, when they've had 14 fights total?

I don't agree with Vasyl's comments about judging, because it wasn't a close fight where you can see it as more than a draw at best for him.

That is a bit much for you to say Lomachenko fought B level guys. Lomachenko made them look like B level guys. He has fought in numerous title fights. In fact, I think all but 1 or 2 of his fights--and I'm going off memory so I might be a little off--were for titles. That's what, a dozen? How many fighters at the top can say they have had a dozen title fights and won pretty much all of them, when they've had 14 fights total?

I don't agree with Vasyl's comments about judging, because it wasn't a close fight where you can see it as more than a draw at best for him.
His opposition was indeed b level.

Now that he lost, do we really have to still pretend Linares and Luke Campbell were elite level competition?

His opposition was indeed b level.

Now that he lost, do we really have to still pretend Linares and Luke Campbell were elite level competition?

It was indeed not, he ran through a dozen guys in championship level fights. That's too many coincidences. Beating a gold medalist is not light work, beating a two time gold medalist who was older and moved up in weight obviously is diminished means less, yeah, we get it, but he was undefeated, too. He unified at his ceiling weight and wons belts at lower levels, too, unifying there.

Trust me man, I see plenty of people shit on a fighter's resume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back