Lomachenko’s accusations...

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by MMALOPEZ, Dec 18, 2020.

1. JoshTehV Black Belt

I fucking hate Ukrainian boxers because the only people feverously backing them are Ukrainians and no one else. I specifically watched that fight and picked teo to win based on him ko'ing bigger dudes because I hate how much my old coworker would rave about him like he was the best boxer ever. You lot are doing an awful lot of projecting and refuse to remain objective.

2. SandisLL Brown Belt

Objective boxing fans forums?
    You are joking?
    A.J in forums does have a lot of credit because wins over out of prime opponents with big names.
    They most likely had KTFOed him cold if they were in their prime.
    Not alone disrespect to Usyk because " pillow fisted " cos fought prime top opponents in CW and defeated them on points.
    People are calling Usyk being puny cruiserweight despite he is 217 lber and worship western boxers in english language forums despite he is a bit larger than Ali.

3. JayE Silver Belt

That's not really true. Both have a lot of North American fans and Lomachenko in particular had a lot of fans who drifted over from MMA (who are really annoying). There are actually a lot of Ukrainians of a certain type who don't like either of them (for political-religious reasons, mostly).

4. HandNoise Brown Belt

I agree with your take, except Lopez did demonstrate how good he can be technically even with his little experience. He showed how good his eyes are and just how quick he can be when he slipped and countered Loma at times. We weren’t used to that, we were used to seeing guys lost in there like a Deer in headlights.

62FAF3D8-F6B8-458A-8AF6-630F986732A0.gif

5. HandNoise Brown Belt

upload_2021-1-13_17-52-20.gif