Lomachenko’s accusations...

Loma should drop back down to 130 and fight the Berchelt/Valdez winner. A win there would be big for him and get him past this loss. Crying about it will only make it worse.

Maybe probably just trying to distract from his embarrassing defeat and trying to stay relevant
How would he not be relevant.... You mention him in every thread.
He's the #2 or #3 guy in the world. With the #1 guy ready to retire again..

How would he not be relevant.... You mention him in every thread.
He's the #2 or #3 guy in the world. With the #1 guy ready to retire again..
He did no way #2 maybe #3 amazing what not fighting can do to your ranking.....going out of left field here but boxers should fight to be relevant

He did no way #2 maybe #3 amazing what not fighting can do to your ranking.....going out of left field here but boxers should fight to be relevant
More relevant than anyone not named AJ or Fury to an anybody with a grasp on reality.

lol, it'd likely be the reverse. Listening to some Orthodox social media account talking about how Ukrainian nationalists paid the judges because they thought he was too close to Russia.
that's genuinely hilarious

Lomachenko is a classic bully who seemed to either forget or not realize he was fighting B level competition.
Loma was routinely the smaller guy at 135, how was he a bully? That doesn't fit his description at all unless you're talking on a purely interpersonal level.

So you're saying there's no difference in the quality of Lopez vs the rest of the guys on his resume? Come on.

Lomachenko is the most overrated hype job in boxing history. Just go ahead and rate his top 5 wins, so we can have a laugh. His best win might actually be Jorge Linares, for crying out loud. He's basically the second coming of Gamboa, except Gamboa actually was able to outbox Salido.
jesus loma derangement syndrome is real

Loma was routinely the smaller guy at 135, how was he a bully? That doesn't fit his description at all unless you're talking on a purely interpersonal level.
He was a bully because he was fighting guys who saw their prime pass a decade ago. He never once fought anyone expected to beat him.

jesus loma derangement syndrome is real
Like I said in every Loma circle jerk thread, feel free to correct me. List his 3 best wins for me. Break down that legendary resume for me.

Like I said in every Loma circle jerk thread, feel free to correct me. List his 3 best wins for me. Break down that legendary resume for me.
I never claimed he was a great or that he had an ironclad resume, in fact I've openly stated otherwise on at least a few occasions and predicted he'd lose to Lopez. I said that you have Loma derangement syndrome and pursue an obsessive degree of shit talking.

Back