LOL WTF was velasquez doing when he was on air? GIF anyone?

The hilarious thing about this is that ZP making those gifs is amazing free marketing for Zuffa... It baffles me how a billionaire isn't capable of grasping simple things like that.

BCUZ FUCK YOU U GOOF

Can't say anything bad about said person because Sherdog doesn't want to lose their credentials :'(

Pom poms. He was being a cheerleader. It was funny.

The hilarious thing about this is that ZP making those gifs is amazing free marketing for Zuffa... It baffles me how a billionaire isn't capable of grasping simple things like that.

Can't understand it myself

throwing up a gang sign

817184832.gif

Complain he doesn't show emotion/personality.

Shits on him when he gets excited and shows emotion/personality.

[I disagree that he lacks emotion/personality, but whitebelts like this are the kind of guys that perpetuate that bs]

This a hundred times over.

Rackus is right, it memorial day weekend, he is waving little imaginary flags.

Yea haha he looked like a little kid getting excited or something. No idea what it was about, but I would worry more about what he does with those hands in the cage. It usually ends with someone getting their face destroyed.

Complain he doesn't show emotion/personality.

Shits on him when he gets excited and shows emotion/personality.

[I disagree that he lacks emotion/personality, but whitebelts like this are the kind of guys that perpetuate that bs]

Whilst I agree with your sentiment about Cain the fact that TS is a whitebelt has nothing to do with this. Hell he's been here 2 years longer than you, plus most of the worst threads and posts are not by whitebelts.

Definitely shaking his maracas. Gotta sport that brown pride somehow.

This.

If anything they should be hiring him.

Imagine the traffic they'd get if they had a UFC Zombie Prophet page with all the best HD gifs posted directly after the fights.

This.

If anything they should be hiring him.

Imagine the traffic they'd get if they had a UFC Zombie Prophet page with all the best HD gifs posted directly after the fights.

Wouldn't be the 1st time Zuffa did that. I remember a while ago they threw a hissy fit on all the jack slack style breakdowns on sites like head kick k.o and bloody elbow. But yeah it really doesnt make sense especially with all the highlight vids on youtube

Cain Velasquez and his air accordion ladies and gentleman

Back