LOL WTF was velasquez doing when he was on air? GIF anyone?

is this fucking serious?

that is the dumbest shit ever

fuck that

38Hh5Wf.gif
Can you see it? Imaginary pompoms or maracas?

I love how the same people hating on this probably love the photo of Fedor in a Cosby sweater eating two ice cream cones.

I think he was mimicking a cheerleader with invisible Pom poms.. Prob something silly they do in the gym. We always pretend were gay and humping each other.

Cain is such a monster. Dude looks so happy but the minute he steps into that cage he's a cold blooded killer.

Here's a gif, because FUCK that dumb shit

38Hh5Wf.gif

This was seriously cringe worthy. If this was the first time I was watching Cain I would have thought he was some fat gay guy, and by gay I mean the sissy type.

Best part about being Cain V. is that you can do silly shit like that with confidence knowing you could crush the skulls of whomever makes fun of you about it.

That being said, can we get some maracas shopped into that gif please?

I was wondering what he was thinking when he tweeted out earlier in the night about how stacked the UFC 173 card was. Dude was clearly high out of his mind.

is this fucking serious?

that is the dumbest shit ever

fuck that

38Hh5Wf.gif

It's called "milking the cow"... Clearly he grew up a farm like I did. Pretty sure Matt Hughes has done that dozens of times at fights :icon_chee

This was seriously cringe worthy. If this was the first time I was watching Cain I would have thought he was some fat gay guy, and by gay I mean the sissy type.
Lmao. Cain is hilariously awkward

I thought he was imitating a child (one of his perhaps) when they are happy!

Personally I love the guy! At the end of the day when you're the fucking HEAVYWEIGHT, let me write that again...fucking HEAVYWEIGHT champion the personality factor is not such a big issue when you're eating the souls of the biggest, baddest men on the planet!

it did look kinda strange. maybe he had a few beers by the time the camera got to him.

Would not want him on my team for charades

That shit was fucking weird, but almost expected from him. Can't wait to see him get smashed so we don't have to put up with that awkward crap and his lame ass tattoo anymore.

LOL butthurt JDS fan?

I'm pretty sure he's downhill skiing.

Back