LOL WTF was velasquez doing when he was on air? GIF anyone?

saqademus

White Belt
Reaction score
Did anyone catch what he was doing with his hands both times I saw the camera pan to him? Like some kind of school girl cheer but doing it so awkwardly.

OMG man, UFC cant make a star out this guy, way too awkward

Yeah I wondered what that was too. Plus his smile seemed kinda creepy

Complain he doesn't show emotion/personality.

Shits on him when he gets excited and shows emotion/personality.

[I disagree that he lacks emotion/personality, but whitebelts like this are the kind of guys that perpetuate that bs]

Gifs probably won't be that present now that the UFC got ZombieProphet to stop making them

Gifs probably won't be that present now that the UFC got ZombieProphet to stop making them

is this fucking serious?

that is the dumbest shit ever

fuck that

38Hh5Wf.gif

is this fucking serious?

that is the dumbest shit ever

Yeah, it happened at the last card back, he was pretty close to getting sued so he decided to stop making them.

Did anyone catch what he was doing with his hands both times I saw the camera pan to him? Like some kind of school girl cheer but doing it so awkwardly.

OMG man, UFC cant make a star out this guy, way too awkward

wtf are you talking about he became a star when he beat the fuck out of Lesnar with relative ease and when he smashed JDS 2 times after getting KO'ed. Go sit down.

Cain set his bad ass image back irreparably with his outfit and actions last night. Wtf?

Complain he doesn't show emotion/personality.

Shits on him when he gets excited and shows emotion/personality.

[I disagree that he lacks emotion/personality, but whitebelts like this are the kind of guys that perpetuate that bs]

Then there's the guy who spends the day on the forums waiting to be contentious for no reason. You add nothing to the conversation.

On topic: He looked like he went full retard and his ice cream just arrived.

Awesome, Cain's starting to warm up to everyone.

Yeah, it happened at the last card back, he was pretty close to getting sued so he decided to stop making them.
The hilarious thing about this is that ZP making those gifs is amazing free marketing for Zuffa... It baffles me how a billionaire isn't capable of grasping simple things like that.

That shit was fucking weird, but almost expected from him. Can't wait to see him get smashed so we don't have to put up with that awkward crap and his lame ass tattoo anymore.

Back