LOL WTF was velasquez doing when he was on air? GIF anyone?

Imagine the traffic they'd get if they had a UFC Zombie Prophet page with all the best HD gifs posted directly after the fights.
It'd be huge. Make it so most gifs on the internet involving your product are taken directly from your own website? The traffic would be immense.

Zuffa really is behind when it comes to grasping anything even remotely technological.

he's obviously shaking a couple of imaginary maracas. Anglin' for dat mexico money.

it looks like he was unsure whether to raise both fists or clap so he tried to do both

he's obviously shaking a couple of imaginary maracas. Anglin' for dat mexico money.

THIS. Also, the man is happy and its good to see. Nothing wrong with what hes doing.

@bucknasty16 i like how JDS basically swings at his face and Cain doesn't bat a eye.confidence on a level only experience can prove..

817184832.gif

One of the few times in mma I literally got goosebumps. Too bad the fight wasn't at all competitive.Kind of a let down.

He was having a good time. Watching his boy dominate. He shows no emotion younguys bitch and call him boring and unmarketable.
He shows emotion you guys call him awkward and shit.
Fucking Sherdoggers are a strange lot.
War Cain!

That was him telling werdum that he going play the mariachi on his face!

His wife was looking good.

He's HW champ, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

I think he was acting like he was using those "whirling noisemakers" that I see used at a lot of Latino sporting events. I don't know what the hell they are called. Not maracas, though.

Back