LOL the salt is real.... Twood Fans Rejoice

Definitely not a Conor fan. Nor a fan of Hendo getting a title shot at this stage. I don't even say Thompson would beat Woodley. If Woodley lands on anyone like he did tonight, he can knock them out. Thompson is just the guy who's most deserving. He was more deserving of a shot than Woodley was considering the guys he beat and how little Woodley had fought lately. Hopefully the UFC will make Woodley vs Thmpson or tell Woodley he can take his ball and go home.

I hear what you're saying, but the UFC just doesn't work like that anymore, and they haven't for a couple years now. I don't agree with it either, but it's how they run their business.

Love Robbie man, but I like T-Wood too. I'm happy but no way is there any disrespect to The Ruthless one. Was his fan when he was one of the youngest dudes on the ufc roster.

Ok I keep going in to these Tyron Woodley threads, and even this one calling on all us Woodley fans to rejoice, and not one Mama Woodley gif

Called this week backs and endured being trolled daily on here.

Sherdog quiet as Chad Mebdes' 2017 bank account right now.

Its funny that he thinks he can do that.

Naw,,,,its next in line for you bro.
Agreed. I want to see him fight wonderBoy.

I'm sure he is calling out Nick just to get a bigger PPV than vs any other welter weight not named GSP.

Here is another way of seeing it, If it's OK for Mcg to pick and choose with out defending, then surely all the other champs can start Picking and choosing weight classes and opponents as well lol.

Agreed. I want to see him fight wonderBoy.

I'm sure he is calling out Nick just to get a bigger PPV than vs any other welter weight not named GSP.

Here is another way of seeing it, If it's OK for Mcg to pick and choose with out defending, then surely all the other champs can start Picking and choosing weight classes and opponents as well lol.

Let me know when Woodley takes a late replacement a division higher.

He just won the belt and is calling out dudes who are not even fighting.

wv4s2t.gif

Let me know when Woodley takes a late replacement a division higher.

He just won the belt and is calling out dudes who are not even fighting.
He can't be doing that. I agree with you there.

Not a fan of woodley but he's a good humble guy

I remember he let kelvin keep his money when he missed weight & I dont blame him for wanting a money fight

Back