LOL the salt is real.... Twood Fans Rejoice

Brainiac Banks

Hebrew Israelite - Tribe:Judah
Reaction score
All these sheeple were saying Robbie would "take his soul" and Robbie would "knock Tyron out"...Oh the irony, LOL in yo face.... this night is soo epic because of that hilarious upset, the crowd was speechless like when Gonzaga dieded Cro-Cop.

wv4s2t.gif
Credit to Red Ninja for Mama Woodley Gif

Last edited:
the BBC strikes again. War Woodley. But he's gonna lose it very soon.

war woodley and lawler.

How long before people start calling him 'arrogant' while praising every asshole statement uttered from Conor?

After Jones testing positive, it's good to have an athletic and explosive champ that Sherdog can hate on collectively.

I love the salty taste of white tears.

Why is he calling out Diaz?

Dude is getting Thompson.

If Woodley really is trying to duck Thompson in favor of a fight with Nick Diaz, he deserves all the shit fans throw his way. That would do more to ruin his big win than anything else.

Why is he calling out Diaz?

Dude is getting Thompson.

We all know why he's calling out Diaz. What's more embarrassing than losing your title in your first defence?

Next up... WONDERBOY. And Woodley knows it. ROFL

Woodley made me a fan of his by knocking Lawler out. Respect to him.

Yea the salt levels are enormous around here. The haters have all jumped on the wonderwoman wagon now

I would rather have my dude Condit as champ but I'm glad to see sherfront get butt hurt over Woodley.

Clearly you're just as much a shit talker as those you're pointing at, so hope you can take it when its your turn on the losing end.

After Jones testing positive, it's good to have an athletic and explosive champ that Sherdog can hate on collectively.

I love the salty taste of white tears.

dont you mean "good fundamentals" tears?

Back