LOL the salt is real.... Twood Fans Rejoice

We all know why he's calling out Diaz. What's more embarrassing than losing your title in your first defence?

Next up... WONDERBOY. And Woodley knows it. ROFL
Oh right, Wonderboy. How did I forget? He should just hand the belt over now.

After Jones testing positive, it's good to have an athletic and explosive champ that Sherdog can hate on collectively.

I love the salty taste of white tears.
Are you making Lawler out to be the 'white peoples' champ? Isn't he at least part Filipino?

Woodley is generally a pretty humble guy. He was tonight in the post fight interview.

But for your knowledge, since you seem a bit ignorant, the kind of people praising McGregor's statements aren't the same ones who complain about fighter arrogance.

How would you know? You got a spreadsheet?

Woodley has fans? Guy sits out for 18 months waiting for his title shot and we're supposed to praise him? How long will it be until his next defense? Is he going to pull out because he stubbed his toe and wants to be at no less than 100% when he steps into the cage again?

Tyron has a fan. Riddle me this batman, WW division has always had a draw dating back to Hughes. Today, is probably the weakest champions in terms of mass appeal across the board. I dare to say, Bisping is the biggest draw of all current champs...

Tyron has a fan. Riddle me this batman, WW division has always had a draw dating back to Hughes. Today, is probably the weakest champions in terms of mass appeal across the board. I dare to say, Bisping is the biggest draw of all current champs...
Hard to believe that a jacked dude with big ko power has less mass appeal than a Mighty Mouse, Cruz, Nunes or Alvarez...

Thompson will knock his ass out, it's a shame I was looking forward to Thompson vs Lawler

How would you know? You got a spreadsheet?

The burden of proof isn't on me to prove either way. It's irresponsible to smear large groups of people as racist without anything firmer than what TS gave us.

Also, one of the most insidious forms of racism is the idea that some races are more racist than others. I can't be sure, but it seems like TS has just such assumptions.

Good for Tyron, he's a good dude. He'd be embarrassed at you representing him, though. You just seem like a tool.

On the contrary hombre,He'd be glad someone is happy to see him succeed and would laugh at all you haters that doubted him with me most likely.

Back