LOL the salt is real.... Twood Fans Rejoice

How long before people start calling him 'arrogant' while praising every asshole statement uttered from Conor?

Woodley is generally a pretty humble guy. He was tonight in the post fight interview.

But for your knowledge, since you seem a bit ignorant, the kind of people praising McGregor's statements aren't the same ones who complain about fighter arrogance.

I'm not the biggest Woodley fan in the world, but he won. Convincingly. I just don't see any reason for the outrage here.

Woodley is generally a pretty humble guy. He was tonight in the post fight interview.

But for your knowledge, since you seem a bit ignorant, the kind of people praising McGregor's statements aren't the same ones who complain about fighter arrogance.

There is a lot of latent ugly racism against fighters of color here. Especially black ones. I'm not debating it, i'm pointing it out as truth. Obviously people have their own agendas for denying it. I know.I know. I'm just an insecure race card puller. .....not.

Good for Tyron, he's a good dude. He'd be embarrassed at you representing him, though. You just seem like a tool.

Awesome win for Woodley.

His Athleticism and Explosiveness will now be too much for the division to deal with.

Some people still look the same after USADA.

Wonderboy will be next to suffer the same fate.

Why is Tyron absent from the post fight press conference?

I recall a few people calling for a Woodley upset. Not this many tho lol

If Woodley really is trying to duck Thompson in favor of a fight with Nick Diaz, he deserves all the shit fans throw his way. That would do more to ruin his big win than anything else.

I hope you're not a Conor fan.

He just said it in the post fight presser that he'd fight GSP or ND. Also said that Thompson was adamant about a fight with Robbie so he can do that lol.

After Jones testing positive, it's good to have an athletic and explosive champ that Sherdog can hate on collectively.

I love the salty taste of white tears.
do Cormier and Mighty Mouse not count? Or are they not explosive enough for you?

I hope you're not a Conor fan.

He just said it in the post fight presser that he'd fight GSP or ND. Also said that Thompson was adamant about a fight with Robbie so he can do that lol.

Definitely not a Conor fan. Nor a fan of Hendo getting a title shot at this stage. I don't even say Thompson would beat Woodley. If Woodley lands on anyone like he did tonight, he can knock them out. Thompson is just the guy who's most deserving. He was more deserving of a shot than Woodley was considering the guys he beat and how little Woodley had fought lately. Hopefully the UFC will make Woodley vs Thmpson or tell Woodley he can take his ball and go home.

Back