LOL @ one of the greatest fight of MMA History

That first round was one if the best ever.

anyone who didn't think that first rd was amazing must never be entertained.

WTF...one-sided? Silva had his chances, and was a tough out.

Top ten for sure all time...Can't debate about FOTY so far...

Meh. These same noobs will probably be all over the next TUF fight that goes 3 rounds proclaiming it the best fight ever

Was an awesome fight. Brown hurt, Silva hurt, guys in subs, Brown unloading on him. Back and forth until Silva kind of faded and Brown put it on him.

What an event.

It was a good fight and deserved fight of the night but in no way was this anywhere near the best fight ever. The entire fight card was pretty average at best.
People are too quick now a days to say best fight ever.

best 1st round for sure.. the 2nd and 3rd rounds were too one sided

Brown was one hard body shot away from dropping, put kept coming forward and put a beat down on Silva, great fight, that was a Rocky type fight! FUCK SHERDOG

Average performance by Brown and awful performance by Silva.
It was entertaining tho.

This all the way. Very exciting fight, but both fighters showed alot of holes. Brown ate more shots than a whack a mole, and Silva's cardio was like something out of Bum Fights

lol @ you being the first wanker to make this stupid fucking thread.

A one-sided beatdown, sure...but Brown was hurt badly multiple times. Like a poster said above, he was a hard body kick/punch away from being done.

That's what made it great.

I liked it and it had round of the year for me.

We're you not entertained as fuck while watching that fight? If not, I don't even know what to say

Greatest fight in MMA history? Hell no.
Possible FOTY? Hell yes.

LMAO? A guy gasses in under 3 minutes is "GOAT" fight material? LOL, it's no wonder why people refer to UFC as a "pseudo" sport.

That was a great fight. Silva hurt brown twice and had his back. He absorbed a ton of shots and gave a few even while getting beat up. It is definitely top 10 on my list if not top 5. Anyone who didn't like that fight doesn't like MMA. Maybe you should watch cross country, those guys don't gas.

Well I guess sherdog has a history of declaring fights in which one of the fighters gasses horribly in the first round as the greatest fight of all time...

fedor-cro-cop.jpg

Back