LOL @ one of the greatest fight of MMA History

Brown was one hard body shot away from dropping, put kept coming forward and put a beat down on Silva, great fight, that was a Rocky type fight! FUCK SHERDOG

He+s+right+you+know.+Even+_88e2e8d027f89bf749bb700735d4de37.jpeg

Exactly.

You're crazy it was an awesome fight. Encompassed everything MMA is about palm sweating struggle of defending an exciting RNC attempt, to aggressive striking with hands, elbows, knees and kicks in a straight up brawl with a lot of heart shown by both fighters.

great fight, extremely entertaining

but not even top 20 "greatest UFC fight ever"

I just dont even see how someone can come to such conclusion. JJ/Gus, Shogun/Hendo1, and dozens of other fights werent that long ago..

I just dont even see how someone can come to such conclusion. JJ/Gus, Shogun/Hendo1, and dozens of other fights werent that long ago..

If this statement is 100% accurate, please report to a doctor immediately to be sterilized.

Both of those are top 5 all-time IMO...tonite's fucking epicness is top 10 IMO.

edit: I know I'm repeating myself. I know...

Yes lol'ed at that as well, but AVERAGE PERFORMANCE BY BROWN? That is an even more ludicrous statement than Aniks.

Just because this fight didn't go the distance, doesn't devalue it in my opinion.

1st round is one of the most ridiculous I've ever seen. I think only one other time have I seen someone crumple from a body shot and not lose shortly after. Other time was Scott Smith with that epic KO.

As for those saying this fight doesn't rank because of sloppy brawling.... I would argue that aggressive combos are far more technical than fast in and out single punches.

I have to watch again.. Could be top 30.

Probably top 5 for this year by the end.

Yea not even in the top 20 greatest fight but in the top 15-10 best come back fight in the ufc. Not to many people come back from a liver kick that Eric landed on him then almost getting choked out. Then turn it around to put Eric in the hospital. Matt made the just bleed gods happy tonight.

It was Entertaining and I am very glad that I watched it!

Eventually, maybe, people will realize that "top xx fights" lists are pretty fucking subjective.

(j/k, it will definitely never happen)

Round one was one of the best in recent memory. Rest of the fight was a bit too one sided although very fun to watch.

Back