LOL meme - Chimaev, Dana, O Malley

Ok. I don't find that the expressions on that Shoop convey that at all...

yeah sometimes you have to know the original meme to get them, sometimes that lead to slightly obtuse memes, almost like an inside joke.

O’Malley’s bitchy expression kind of fits it though I think :)

If they put out a ghey predator film, o'malley is what it would look like

I must be retarded. I don't get it.

tenor.gif

yeah sometimes you have to know the original meme to get them, sometimes that lead to slightly obtuse memes, almost like an inside joke.

O’Malley’s bitchy expression kind of fits it though I think :)

Popsicle's expression is like the only one fitting the actual meme.
Because to me this looks like Khamzat is sort of sad because Dana is laughing is ass off just leaving him behind and walking away with Popsicle, who for some reason is being salty.

My conclusion is that this is actually a shit-tier shoop job on every possible level, but the choice of Dana's face is really atrocious.

Because to me this looks like Khamzat is sort of sad because Dana is laughing is ass off just leaving him behind and walking away with Popsicle, who for some reason is being salty.

My conclusion is that this is actually a shit-tier shoop job on every possible level, but the choice of Dana's face is really atrocious.

yes, sometimes once the meme format is classic, shitty shoop effort / choice adds to the off beat flavor

but yes it does look bizarre if you are unfamiliar I guess lol

Funnily enough, that pic could also work with Salty Sean's girl drooling over some guy and Sean not being happy about it

Lol It's from a movie called Quantum Leap. I've never seen it but the folks in the Mayberry post it a lot which is apt for a lot of posters here

It's a TV show. My dad used to watch it all the time.

Basically, every episode, he leaps into another person's consciousness to help them solve a problem.

<{danawhoah}>
Would this have been better? I kind of agree that it looks like Dana is laughing at Khamzat.

O'Malley is a cuckold. He should be cut.
Yeah he actually lets his gf get banged by other dudes. I will always root against him from now on. IM so glad Chito kicked his cuck ass. OMalley is a SIMP.

Back