LOL I didn`t even know Khabib cheated

How is it that Khabib is cheating... If he misses weight and the UFC and or athletic commission allows him to fight still...

Becuase an honest person would have stepped and said " excuse sir but you made a mistake weighing me and we need to do it again". Which he didnt and since all of his fans talk about how he is SUCH a respectful amd honest person its funny him being proven to be a liar.

Becuase an honest person would have stepped and said " excuse sir but you made a mistake weighing me and we need to do it again". Which he didnt and since all of his fans talk about how he is SUCH a respectful amd honest person its funny him being proven to be a liar.
Lol it's not his job to operate the scale, I doubt he even sees the pin from where he's standing

As mentioned, this didn't just happen with Khabib, but lets say he did come in heavy...how is that Khabib cheating? Wouldn't it be the commission cheating?
Did Khabib bribe the dude? Or possess him with the spirit of Allah for a sec and make him slide it early? That's like losing respect for a fighter because they won a bad decision, it's silly.

Lol it's not his job to operate the scale, I doubt he even sees the pin from where he's standing

The video shows him looking right at it and his facial expression clearly shows he knew he missed weight.

It just comes down to the type of person your are. Some people tell the cashier when they missed a scan on an item and others laugh inside and stay quiet and pocket the difference. We know which type Khabib is now and its contrary to what a lot of his biggest fans say.

Watch the fucking video two posts above, there is a digital scale they step on before coming out.

You're asking Sherdoggers to confirm what an actual professional fighter said? Lol

What Winn said made a lot of sense to me. I've wondered why almost all fighters never look surprised when they miss weight.
fighters keep track of their weight during the cut. They don't make exactly the weight needed by accident.

i will guarantee the UFC was informed by khabibs corner about the situation and instructed the official to do that. so much money is at stake for this fight to not happen at this stage. i was just excited to see this fight and not really picking a side. but after this, i hope justin finds a way to win.

The video shows him looking right at it and his facial expression clearly shows he knew he missed weight.

It just comes down to the type of person your are. Some people tell the cashier when they missed a scan on an item and others laugh inside and stay quiet and pocket the difference. We know which type Khabib is now and its contrary to what a lot of his biggest fans say.
I dunno what happened one way or the other, but that reaction Khabib gave could just as, if not more easily be interpreted as him just being relieved he hit the target. He had a rough cut and was dehydrated, so he probably didn't have the wherewithal to work some dastardly scheme on the scale or keep a close eye on the bar. If he weighed in backstage beforehand like it's being suggested, he might have been right on weight, and in that instance there's still reason to be a bit nervous when you weigh in again. We've seen fighters miss weight and then say they were on weight when they were weighed beforehand. Maybe there's some shady shit going on, maybe not, but I think you're reading a bit too hard into something that isn't the smoking gun you're making it out to be.

20201024-024203.jpg

thats like asking a thief if he didnt steal shiet

lol look at UFC's clever editing.. they just show the back of the guy calibrating... yup!

looks suspicious

The priceless reaction of relief on khabibs face tho..

He didn't make weight. It's simple as that. However, the official was the one who cheated.

No point in proving anything to demented minds. You want him to be a liar and a dishonorable person.

Back