LOL @ All you “Early Stoppage!” Parrots

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Jiri just admitted in his post fight interview that he was completely out. The stoppage was clean and Marc Goddard did a decent job lol still can’t give him too much credit as it did look early.

Props to Jiri for admitting he was out, what a class act. Also a warrior for saying he would’ve kept fighting regardless.

Live it seemed good. Jiri got dropped, clinched low, ate elbows to the side of his head, and went limp, collapsing with Alex in full mount.

It looked early until you see the angle where Jiri's arm goes limp and drops right before he falls on his back and gets mounted.

The stoppage was so clean that it looked early!

Joe Hogan also flipped a 180 in the post fight comments after getting jiris direct take.

Jiri just admitted in his post fight interview that he was completely out. The stoppage was clean and Marc Goddard did a decent job lol still can’t give him too much credit as it did look early.

Props to Jiri for admitting he was out, what a class act. Also a warrior for saying he would’ve kept fighting regardless.

He also said he was out during the Reyes fight. We know how that went. It was an early stoppage. We all saw how the fight went.

Earliest of stoppages.

Its Crazzzyyy how these white caucasian racist turds are saying Jiri is wrong about being out cold..
This is hilarious and embarassing...
Mods ban. I’d guess they’re a confused/insecure white Caucasian if I had to guess lol
<Deported1>

Its Crazzzyyy how these white caucasian racist turds are saying Jiri is wrong about being out cold..
This is hilarious and embarassing...

White casual racist going against a white guys word? You know how stupid you sound ?

Comebacks are not allowed in the UFC anymore
MMA in the UFC might as well just be ballet
You fall down and the ref calls it....

MMA in the UFC is way too soft now

I didn't have a problem with the other stoppages except this one. Looked like he was tired of eating elbows and dropped down. If Jiri said he was out ill take his word for it though

Back