Jiri just admitted he was out and it was a fair stoppage… enough of the crying.

Fact Checker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jiri just said he was out in the post fight interview, there’s nothing further to argue.

Fighters health comes first and Jiri out with Pereira in full mount throwing tomahawks would’ve been disastrous for his career.

Respect to both excellent fighters for a phenomenal fight. Stoppage was fair, I’m sure they’ll run it back eventually.

If he was out he wouldn't really remember it. I think he's just being classy and not trying to rob Alex's moment.

If he was out he wouldn't really remember it. I think he's just being classy and not trying to rob Alex's moment.

He just said he was out of it but he was essentially going on muscle memory. That wasn’t even a takedown attempt, that was his body going limp barely hanging on to Pereiras legs while getting elbowed in the side of the head until he went limp again with Pereira falling into mount… did you want Jiri unconscious eating shots from a guy like Pereira in full mount?

I’m all about MMA bangers, but I don’t want to see a guy take unnecessary damage.

Jiri just said he was out in the post fight interview, there’s nothing further to argue.

Fighters health comes first and Jiri out with Pereira in full mount throwing tomahawks would’ve been disastrous for his career.

Respect to both excellent fighters for a phenomenal fight. Stoppage was fair, I’m sure they’ll run it back eventually.

He's being humble. He also said he was out during the Reyes fight. Its still an early stoppage. Cry harder about it.

He was out from the punch, woke up grabbed his legs and clasps his hands. If you watch his hands after a few elbows, his grip releases, hands go limp and wakes back up right before his back hits the matt,

giphy.gif

He's being humble. He also said he was out during the Reyes fight. Its still an early stoppage. Cry harder about it.

Cry about what lol? Repeating what a warrior like Jiri said and caring about his exceptional career?

Why are you so pressed?

<BidenShutIt>

Thats it... I agree..

He didnt cry about it...nether should any of you..

Jiri showing all of us how to win and lose the right way ..

Great night of fights

I’m an Izzy guy and I was happy Goddard stopped the first fight and immediately said that would preserve his career. Eugene Bareman immediately spoke up for Goddard aswell and said he 100% agreed with the stoppage.

Jiris career could’ve potentially been salvaged by Marc Goddard stopping that fight watching Jiri crumple twice.

Fine with the stoppage. He dropped him with the left hook and then immediately melted him into the canvas with 15 unanswered punches/elbows. I guess Goddard could've let him take a few more unanswered shots but it's his job to protect the fighters.

Back