Logan Paul looked like a caveman in there and aggressive unlike Conor

I hate to say it but the truth is fans got scammed twice by Conor and now Paul

People are obsessed with him. It's wild lol. Whole time watching two other men fight they are thinking about Conor.

I don't think the boxing community is prepared for whatever the fuck just happened. Everyone knew Askren couldn't punch. This guy was allegedly the GOAT.

Anyone who said Mayweather is the GOAT boxer needs to rinse their mouth out with soap.

Only joe rogan ufc watching fanboys say mayweather is the goat cause rogan keeps saying it and ufc fans are brainless so parott this opinion. Amongst real boxjng fans few thing mayweather is the goat but they do know he's the best fighter of this generation and possibly gets at the top end of top 10 of all time but he's not goat.

Conor is living rent-free in half of Sherdog's mind.

I don't think the boxing community is prepared for whatever the fuck just happened. Everyone knew Askren couldn't punch. This guy was allegedly the GOAT.

Anyone who said Mayweather is the GOAT boxer needs to rinse their mouth out with soap.

Only joe rogan ufc watching fanboys say mayweather is the goat cause rogan keeps saying it and ufc fans are brainless so parott this opinion. Amongst real boxing fans few think mayweather is the goat but they do know he's the best fighter of this generation and possibly gets at the top end of top 10 of all time but he's not goat.

I love how boxing fans somehow believe this fight proved something against Conor and MMA when in reality, a youtuber who had only been training boxing for 3 years only because he was called out by another YouTuber, fights the ‘greatest boxer of all time,’ wins a few rounds and doesn’t get a scratch on him, only makes Floyd look bad and makes boxing look easy.

People hate winners that they don’t have anything in common with.

Same with Jones and or a Floyd Mayweather if you wanna harp on the PEDS with Jones. Shit, even GSP.

That was entertaining to you? I wanted to see a KO and Floyd couldn’t do it

Floyd ain't no knockout artist he has like 3 kos in the last 15 years lol. U clearly don't follow him or boxing that much is clear.

I love how boxing fans somehow believe this fight proved something against Conor and MMA when in reality, a youtuber who had only been training boxing for 3 years only because he was called out by another YouTuber, fights the ‘greatest boxer of all time,’ wins a few rounds and doesn’t get a scratch on him, only makes Floyd look bad and makes boxing look easy.

Are mma fans all this thick?

Just let it blow over Sir Defend Alot it always does...
The-White-Knight-removes-her-helmet-darling-charming-39270150-268-204.gif

The man earned all the hate he gets.

Logan Paul doing better than him in a boxing match vs Floyd has nothing to do with it.

Back