Logan Paul looked like a caveman in there and aggressive unlike Conor

Who won or lost that fight meant nothing to me.
Right,

My take upsets your feels - I understand. No need to feel the shame bro.

I made some imperious points and you can't win the debate so you back out like a bitch instead - claiming you didn't even care anyway.

Some 3rd grade shit, but I forgive you. I'm nice like that.

Size matters, especially in striking sports

I would bet big money on Jake Paul, who is better than Logan knocking out Conor in boxing. Obviously he would get smashed in mma, but boxing only? Jake all day

If he can beat Conor in boxing, he'd probably wreck him in mma.

He was not under threat at any point and comfortable plus he was in good shape and pressured Mayweather.. Conor gassed after 4th round..

Anyone who thought Jake Paul was not gonna finish Conor is ridiculous...

Logan Paul beat Floyd Mayweather.
You are right.

Mayweather exposed as a runner with no power who isn't that great against someone who isn't a manlet

YouTube / celeb Boxing will rightfully be respected from here on out.

Are people crediting Logan for not getting KO’d by a 44 yr old, 35 pounds lighter, retired, defensive boxer?

If that boxing match was scored - it would’ve been a clear W for Floyd.

I don't think the boxing community is prepared for whatever the fuck just happened. Everyone knew Askren couldn't punch. This guy was allegedly the GOAT.

Anyone who said Mayweather is the GOAT boxer needs to rinse their mouth out with soap.

He is one of the best of his era. There's something wrong with modern fans in that they don't seem to understand that fighters age and lose their prime.
Then they wonder why no-one wants to risk their 0. Floyd could have been ko'd in 5 seconds last night and it changes absolutely nothing about his career.

Are people crediting Logan for not getting KO’d by a 44 yr old, 35 pounds lighter, retired, defensive boxer?

I’m going to guess yes they are. And probably rightfully so. I think it was a foregone conclusion that Floyd would ktfo Logan. The idea that Logan was upright is kind of insane. At the very least one would expect him to be down from exhaustion of swinging and missing. Having said that, the idea that his showing was better than Conor’s is hyperbole.

no it wouldnt

that was a close ass fight that couldve been scored for either guy.

I don't think the boxing community is prepared for whatever the fuck just happened. Everyone knew Askren couldn't punch. This guy was allegedly the GOAT.

Anyone who said Mayweather is the GOAT boxer needs to rinse their mouth out with soap.

I don't think there is much to take away from this fight. Floyd found a way to get a big payday and used Logan Paul to get it. The two likely agreed beforehand that the fight would be nothing more than a glorified sparring match.

Mayweather is a retired 44 year old who was outweighed by 40 pounds vs. a guy on steroids. He still won, Mcgregor got KTFO. You are a clown

This sums it up.
Jake and Logan are fighting better competition than most pro boxers with 20 pro bouts. I find that hilarious.

WAR PAUL BROTHERS!
fc1e500da0f5dad975175f3438ad8ca7.png

Better competition? IF they fought someone their age and same size maybe but they're smart enough to know that wouldn't end well...

So utterly pathetic is the hate for Conor on here that his haters are giddy with excitement at a YouTuber "doing better" (no he didn't) than one of MMA's best strikers, completely oblivious to the fact that if it were true it would make the entire sport of MMA look terrible.

Can't really blame the boxing community for looking down on MMA when it's fans are shouting from the rooftops that "The guy who beat Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Dustin and Max is worse than a YouTuber"
SMH - Sherdog was a blast around 4 years ago when Conor haters were entertaining. Now they're just incredibly sad.

Yeah I really don't get it. I don't exactly like conrad either but people here really can't stand him. I get Conor hype was annoying and literally changed the sport but still.

So utterly pathetic is the hate for Conor on here that his haters are giddy with excitement at a YouTuber "doing better" (no he didn't) than one of MMA's best strikers, completely oblivious to the fact that if it were true it would make the entire sport of MMA look terrible.

Can't really blame the boxing community for looking down on MMA when it's fans are shouting from the rooftops that "The guy who beat Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Dustin and Max is worse than a YouTuber"
SMH - Sherdog was a blast around 4 years ago when Conor haters were entertaining. Now they're just incredibly sad.
Fickle fans will fickle brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back