Logan Paul looked like a caveman in there and aggressive unlike Conor

It’s not like he sexually assaulted us.

LEAVE_BRITNEY_ALONE!_gif.gif

Conor's bum status. No idea how such a terrible fighter got famous. Ufc was desperate once Ronda and Brock retired for any new star. Just randomly became the one dimensional loud irish guy who was next. Right time/place.

So utterly pathetic is the hate for Conor on here that his haters are giddy with excitement at a YouTuber "doing better" (no he didn't) than one of MMA's best strikers, completely oblivious to the fact that if it were true it would make the entire sport of MMA look terrible.

Can't really blame the boxing community for looking down on MMA when it's fans are shouting from the rooftops that "The guy who beat Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Dustin and Max is worse than a YouTuber"
SMH - Sherdog was a blast around 4 years ago when Conor haters were entertaining. Now they're just incredibly sad.
Sad (or pathetic I should say) are also his rabid/blind defenders.

Yes, a YouTuber did better than Conor.
Granted though:
He was stronger.
He was way bigger.
But he also had far better gas tank.

At the end of the day, it matters not who Conor KO in a completely different sport, using smaller gloves.
In Boxing, Conor fared worse than the youtuber. And all this means absolutely nothing.

So stop getting triggered.
Just remind yourself what Conor did accomplish and let it be.

It's part him. Those of us who knew from the beginning that he was overrated. But mostly, for me at least, it was his nuthugggers and the never-ending sea of threads about the guy.

Yeah I really don't get it. I don't exactly like conrad either but people here really can't stand him. I get Conor hype was annoying and literally changed the sport but still.
Not only is Conor a piece of shit who sucker punches old men at bars, and then buys the bar so he can ban the dude he assaulted... but his fans are equally as fucking annoying and delusional.

You guys want everyone to love him and can't understand why he doesn't give everyone a boner like he does for you, which makes things even worse.

I won't support a trash human being. He's had plenty of chances to show who is he, and he's not a good person.

Every athlete who is the most popular in their sport has insufferable fans from Ronaldo LeBron to Brady. I don't understand people hating on Conor because of fans more so than his poor intense documented past history.

No. Not really.

Conor fans are conor fans. Most are not MMA fans.

Same thing happened with Ronda.

But mostly, for me at least, it was his nuthugggers and the never-ending sea of threads about the guy.
I can actually understand this. I wasn't around here during his rise but I bet there were tons of annoying threads.

Someone posted a story here about conor basically kidnapping a waitress during her shift. he basically grabbed her and drug her out to his car, and some of the staff went out and said theyd call the police if he didnt release her.

When they got her back they said she was in shock.

I can actually understand this. I wasn't around here during his rise but I bet there were tons of annoying threads.
Like no shit, not exaggerating....100's of thousands. It was THE most ridiculous nuthuggery in the history of sherdog.

His actions outside of the cage probably caused some people to despise him, but calling someone washed up or over rated isn't hate. As Khabib said, you only hit your prime once. Conor's time came and went very quickly. Watching him when he was a true mixed martial artist was exciting, he mixed everything up nicely, but now he just tries the left hand ko over and over. Boring, predictable and highly beatable.

Why are you so invested in defending someone who likely wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire? There's what, maybe a couple hundred people here who have a strong negative opinion of Conor. I doubt McGregor even knows Sherdog exists. If he does, he probably doesn't know it has forums. What, then, are you really upset about?

TBH I think that people hate his fans more than the fighter. I know I do. Conor’s a guy I like watching fight but holy fuck his diehard fans are on the spectrum.

Last edited:
Conor has more fans than the UFC so writing mean things about him gets the most attention here. 99% of the "Haters" on this site would be begging for an autograph if they met him.

No. Not really.

Conor fans are conor fans. Most are not MMA fans.

Same thing happened with Ronda.
Yes. Yes really. You should try venturing outside of the UFC into other sports to see. There are tons of LeBron fans who love the man himself only. However I deleted my post as another Sherdogger in here changed my mind. I can understand now how annoying his fans were leading to his rise.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back