Logan Paul looked like a caveman in there and aggressive unlike Conor

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
He was not under threat at any point and comfortable plus he was in good shape and pressured Mayweather.. Conor gassed after 4th round..

Anyone who thought Jake Paul was not gonna finish Conor is ridiculous...

Last edited:
I don't think the boxing community is prepared for whatever the fuck just happened. Everyone knew Askren couldn't punch. This guy was allegedly the GOAT.

Anyone who said Mayweather is the GOAT boxer needs to rinse their mouth out with soap.

I love how this thread went from caveman vs Floyd to two guys who weren’t even fighting in Conor and Jake Paul.

Floyd likely carried him a bit. Floyd and Logan were both aggressive. Let’s remember this was a exhibition match, not an official sanctioned bout. Floyd said he hardly trained for this bout and wanted to make it entertaining and that he did.

Floyd likely carried him a bit. Floyd and Logan were both aggressive. Let’s remember this was a exhibition match, not an official sanctioned bout. Floyd said he hardly trained for this bout and wanted to make it entertaining and that he did.

carried, why because the logans are his friends lloll

Why would Floyd carry Logan though? Best thing he could’ve done is KO him and then make even more money fighting his brother after. He literally has zero to gain by carrying him. And now everyone is on here saying he’s washed up and embarrassed boxing. Floyd has too much ego to do that. The reality is he’s 44, was always a defensive fighter and has never fought someone anywhere near that big. He wasn’t as comfortable as he thought he’d be in there. He said flat out Logan was better and more game than he expected him to be.

I don't think the boxing community is prepared for whatever the fuck just happened. Everyone knew Askren couldn't punch. This guy was allegedly the GOAT.

Anyone who said Mayweather is the GOAT boxer needs to rinse their mouth out with soap.

If someone is not a ko puncher then if doesn't matter how good the other guy is if he can last.

If cave man was his secret sauce then maybe that caveman guy about to fight Vitor has a good chance.

Just goes to show that boxing doesn't take much skills. Fedor and Big Nog's victories over super heavyweights in Zulu, Sapp and Choi aged like a fine wine.

Will you say the same when Jake Paul bests Woodley?

Mayweather is a 44 year old retired boxer. He fought a youtuber that outweighs him by like 40 lbs. and has a few years of experience for millions.

Y is that a reason to shit all over his legacy. He is literally old and retired. And he used his star power to promote fighters from his gym by having them on the card.

This hate is ridiculous

Floyd hits like an 8 yr old girl. Didn't surprise me at all lol.

Back