Media Logan Paul: “I love Conor McGregor. First Floyd Mayweather, then McGregor. One legend at a time.”

You don't know what a street fight will be. Rarely is a street fight two guys squared off just going at it with zero interference. Real fights have multiple people some times. Weapons, eye gouging etc.... MMA is NOT a real fight. Not even close. It's a sport.

Unless you are a kid or really immature, no one gives a fuck about a stupid "steet fight". These guys are ATHLETES, not street fighters. MMA fans like you are why most people think all mma fans are stupid

Yeah you're a true genius for your amazing "street fights are unpredictable bro!" insight.

Dude you have no idea what are you even talking about.

Boxer’s power is absolutely insane. Canelo Alvarez could easily kill you (literally) with just one body shot.

Sure pal....even a massive HW puncher like Riddick Bowe landing an unguarded sucker punch combo didn't phase Larry Donald.

Shannon Briggs got handled by a couple college kid football players.

What a shit show. I expect Logan to win kind of like how vitali klitsvhko dominated the hw division.

Yeah... no.
Conor would be dwarfed and vastly out seasoned. Sherdog has the notion that Floyd playing for many rounds laughing and finally battering a defenseless Conor is evidence he could possibly beat a MUCH larger though lesser skilled boxer than Floyd who wont be playing with him

Conor would be dwarfed and vastly out seasoned. Sherdog has the notion that Floyd playing for many rounds laughing and finally battering a defenseless Conor is evidence he could possibly beat a MUCH larger though lesser skilled boxer than Floyd who wont be playing with him
KSI is not a fucking boxer

KSI is not a fucking boxer
Conor Mcgregor is not a fucking boxer. There is nothing in existence in any boxing match that says Conor will beat a bigger man even on a KSI level. He is an mma fighter who dabbled for s paycheck. He gets beaten soundly by a larger man.

Conor Mcgregor is not a fucking boxer. There is nothing in existence in any boxing match that says Conor will beat a bigger man even on a KSI level. He is an mma fighter who dabbled for s paycheck. He gets beaten soundly by a larger man.
He dropped Nate 3x and starched Cowboy in 40 seconds. Both are around the same size as KSI and have fought for the belt before.

He dropped Nate 3x and starched Cowboy in 40 seconds. Both are around the same size as KSI and have fought for the belt before.
In an mma match. You do understand that the boxing style and ruleset of traditional boxing is NOTHING like mma which is why mma fighters don’t typically fare well in boxing matches unless classically trained in boxing as boxers? Conor has solid mma boxing but it absolutely doesn’t translate to a good BOXER. Not whatsoever

I know Floyd is way way past his prime, but I can't imagine a scenario where an amateur even hits Floyd clean.

Sherdog at its finest right here

Can't hate him for doing whatever he wants. Tho fighting a smaller retired pillow fisted boxer wouldn't be my first choice. Yes I know how much praise hell get for beating Mayweather

I wouldn't be shocked by it but I don't know what it accomplished for Tenshin or Rizin in terms of perception. They just looked bad.
I know it makes no sense. But something was off with this fight.

Yes but he dropped Nate with mma gloves, and Nate was not really hurt. Cowboy fight does not count.
So I am skeptical of Conor's power in boxing especially vs a bigger apanyent.

Wait. Who tf is "Logan" Paul???
<{vega}>

I know it makes no sense. But something was off with this fight.
I mean the argument would I guess be drawing a crowd with a big name and the rub of that cancelling off long term harm. It's very possible. We both know japanese match making and MMA is built off a legacy of pro wrestling.

Problem is, I watch works. The most successful works in pro wrestling are the ones that have a long term benefit. In 1998 when Vince McMahon paid Mike Tyson millions for Wrestlemania...it was for a match where Stone Cold won his first wwf title in the main event. Show ended with them posing together.

I think what seems off is just how stupid they were to pay Floyd money that he didn't approach them for to fight a guy who wasn't good enough to win. PRIDE kept trying to get guys to lose to Takada no matter what but the money difference is huge. I guess a huge event intended to be a semi revival of UWFI being a company is such a weird idea that anything is possible. Still. It's Floyd Mayweather. They obviously didn't make back the money. It's such a weird decision.

You might just be right though. It's crazy enough to be japanese MMA.

Back