Media Logan Paul: “I love Conor McGregor. First Floyd Mayweather, then McGregor. One legend at a time.”

In a real fight...in a real fight....who the fuck cares about a real fight?

In a real fight I bring a gun and I easily kill Ngannou with it in a couple seconds. So what? The whole in a real fight stuff is pointless

A bit too soon for fighting Floyd.
Plus, if Floyd loses, then how would people figure out the rankings?

conor would be a much more compelling fight, which is logical lol. conor prb wins but im not so sure.

jake would most likely ko conor tho

How is the weight going to work? Mayweather is a lot smaller.

MMA doesn't pay shit. Why would anyone want to come over and get paid peanuts? There is a reason so many mma fighter talk about going to boxing
You talk shit, you back it up. Boxing is corrupt bullshit. Only suckers pay for that shit. I loved boxing in the golden era of Duran, Hagler, Leonard, and Hearns. Any one of them in their prime now would destroy today's chickenshit boxers. Floyd started the shit. It's all a show now.

conor would be a much more compelling fight, which is logical lol. conor prb wins but im not so sure.

jake would most likely ko conor tho
Let Conor kick him and grapple to make it fair.

If I thought a youtube guy could beat a guy like Floyd or Conor in a boxing fight, then I would just stop watching fights altogether. A lot of you are mentally deranged.

If he beats Floyd I’m going to have a mental disconnect with reality

Can mma fans stop with this real fight shit. It's embarrassing. What are you 12? MMA is not a real fight. It's a sport. In a real fight Logan gets jumped and beat up by Floyd's 10 bodyguards
MMA Fan boys love that argument but but but he would beat him in a street fightttt. But but but boxers are pussies.

I heard that there is no judges scorecard, only way to win is via (T)KO via judges discretion. I think that's not a good idea for Mayweather, obviously he is far ahead of Paul in boxing skills but Mayweather doesn't have heavy hands. People like to give Conor credit for going 10 rds before being TKO'd by Floyd, but prior to that, Floyd only had 1 TKO in the last 10 yrs (against guys much smaller than Paul). I think Floyd easily outboxes Paul but since there is no judges scorecard, he isn't officially the winner unless he stops him.
It's just an exhib. Plus floyd will stop Paul on body punches most likely.

...you mean the vid where he casually toys w someone, never gets touched, and only throws jabs....? How did you join this site in 2007 and are still that dense? Are kids buying Sherdog accts now?

No I'm talking about the one where he throws much more than just jabs (are you a blatant liar?), and the one where it's clear that his larger opponent could easily walk through his punches and body him if there wasn't a gentleman's agreement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back