Media Logan Paul: “I love Conor McGregor. First Floyd Mayweather, then McGregor. One legend at a time.”

unless he has the convinced mayweather to take a dive this is not gonna happen

He isnt beating Floyd, would he make it competitive with Conor? Lol. No idea if he has decent cardio, that could be the key if Conor fails to put him away in 2-3 rounds.

looks like shit. Floyd gives this kid cte like he gave Conor cte. Ref better save him like he saved Conor from getting KO'd stiff

Jake and logan both would stiffen Conor in boxing easily

I'm not a fan of Conor, but I don't wish it on his kids to have a father that is punch drunk. Hopefully his ego doesn't make him go for these fights just to end up knocked all around the ring. He doesn't need the money!

If We lost an eye We would be sad. Then the Mother too is sad,and she ends,and the world ends.

I'm still confused by people comments about this fight. Is this a real fight or a sparring session? Why are so many people predicting a tko/KO finish if they are only going to spar? What am I missing..

I'm still confused by people comments about this fight. Is this a real fight or a sparring session? Why are so many people predicting a tko/KO finish if they are only going to spar? What am I missing..
You can get a tko in an exhibition. Tenshin got tko'd vs Floyd.

Logan Paul is bad enough to get knocked out in an exhibition against Floyd.

Why wouldn't Mayweather fight the Paul brother with all the wins and kos?
He chooses to fight this one instead?

Is mayweather is this old and still a cheery picker?

Back