LMFAO @ Pretentious expert Sherbros believing in the myth of Cruz being the evolution striker in MMA

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea why people pretended that his striking was the best in MMA.

We had idiots here believing that his striking was on a whole other level, that it's the evolution of MMA.

Boy were you people wrong.

Finally Cruz fights an average size fighter and he gets exposed.

The mans loopy, weird ass punches are a joke. Anybody with = size destroys him, because his striking isn't technical!!!!!!

Yes, his footwork is awkward, but it's not amazing...When you are the same size, Cruz can't control his range.

I just love it, how we had all these pretentious people saying

"Cruz is a technical masterpiece, he is the evolution of MMA, if you don't like em, you're not a fan"

"Wow he is so smart, just look at his footwork, and his amazing looping punches"

I hope you pretentious fake experts, feels like dumbasses today.

Yep, the jig is up. He somehow made it 10 years or so without losing while sucking so bad, but it's finally out in the open for all of us to see.
I love the random quotes from "people" with no source given. They definitely legitimize your claim.

Yep, the jig is up. He somehow made it 10 years or so without losing while sucking so bad, but it's finally out in the open for all of us to see.
I love the random quotes from "people" with no source given. They definitely legitimize your claim.

Fighting midgets

And fighting on average LESS than twice a year

Its hardly an impressive stat when youre that inactive

Also it was 8 years and some months not 10 years

yea he sucks forget that he had 3 acl surgeries and him being a champ for a GOOD while. Respect to Dom he made no excuses the better man won no need to talk shit on a fighter because he lost

Cody probably loses his next fight to Dillashaw, and Dillashaw is probably fighting Cruz by the end of the year. Decades dominance then one loss = Never that good.

The dudes combos are terrible. Wide looping telegraphed shots. Cody having a boxing background saw every single shot he threw.

Not even that big of a Cruz fan but he does have good striking and it's taken years for his competition to catch up to him. That's not even going into his injury history.

It just always seems deflated when someone has to wait like 10 years for a fighter to lose to unleash their, "see he lost I told you he was overrated!"

His boxing itself may not be the best, but I've never seen anybody move like him- and that makes him an excellent striker.

If I'm a pretentious Sherbro, so be it. I just go with what I see. 22-1 and undefeated for a decade while fighting the best in the world.... that could make a believer out of anyone.

He's the evolution of the bw division. It's just a really shallow division

Cody won clearly...Dom said he came into the fight healthy...but his movement honestly seemed slower and stiffer and less...also the double ankle wraps weren't a good sign.

Youre only as good as your last fight here on sherdog. If cody loses his next fight, then this win will be dismissed as just him being in the right place at the tight time vs a shit cruz. Cody was never good!

he will be Champ again after TJ gets the belt

styles make fights

There was the ban Guernerica thread, this is the guy we should ban instead.

I have no idea why people pretended that his striking was the best in MMA.

We had idiots here believing that his striking was on a whole other level, that it's the evolution of MMA.

Boy were you people wrong.

Finally Cruz fights an average size fighter and he gets exposed.

The mans loopy, weird ass punches are a joke. Anybody with = size destroys him, because his striking isn't technical!!!!!!

Yes, his footwork is awkward, but it's not amazing...When you are the same size, Cruz can't control his range.

I just love it, how we had all these pretentious people saying

"Cruz is a technical masterpiece, he is the evolution of MMA, if you don't like em, you're not a fan"

"Wow he is so smart, just look at his footwork, and his amazing looping punches"

I hope you pretentious fake experts, feels like dumbasses today.

You know whats so stupid about your post?
Show us...last year when you posted this.
Why do you post this dumbass bullshit NOW that he lost?

Delete your account

Doms a pioneer in terms of movement in MMA, if you cant see that then youre blind. Losing doesnt disprove this, Cody fought the better defensive fight and countered better. If anything it just shows how amazing Cody is with his movement. Last night was one of the best displays of MMA striking period

Coming from an all time Parkinsons fight style "hater," im a bit perplexed by the number of people making threads, saying cruz sucks.

There are no more seats on this hate train. Stop being fake haters. Youre giving us real haters a bad name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back