LMFAO @ Pretentious expert Sherbros believing in the myth of Cruz being the evolution striker in MMA

Cruz is still the BW GOAT and a top tier fighter

Lets not talk shit about him

22-2 Bantamweight GOAT (even according to the guy who just beat him). Anyone that thought he was good should feel like idiots?

(Almost) Every fight has a loser and losing doesn't mean you are 'exposed' or that you are a bad fighter. Great fight by Cody. No shame in Cruz losing a 25 minute war.

I still consider Dominick Cruz as being one of the best strikers currently on the UFC roster.

Lmao the quintessential shitdogger thread. God bless your miserable soul.

I have no idea why people pretended that his striking was the best in MMA.

We had idiots here believing that his striking was on a whole other level, that it's the evolution of MMA.

Boy were you people wrong.

Finally Cruz fights an average size fighter and he gets exposed.

The mans loopy, weird ass punches are a joke. Anybody with = size destroys him, because his striking isn't technical!!!!!!

Yes, his footwork is awkward, but it's not amazing...When you are the same size, Cruz can't control his range.

I just love it, how we had all these pretentious people saying

"Cruz is a technical masterpiece, he is the evolution of MMA, if you don't like em, you're not a fan"

"Wow he is so smart, just look at his footwork, and his amazing looping punches"

I hope you pretentious fake experts, feels like dumbasses today.
so easy to say that after he lost. get lost goof.

You should email this to Shane Black.

His foot work is the most overrated praise he gets.

It's awkward....thats about it. About as effective as Frankies foot work.

Looks good on guys who are below 5'6 with a reach advantage of 60 inches.

He was incredibly slow and sloppy last night. Seriously which idiot said his striking was the best? His footwork and cardio is without a doubt the best I've ever seen. Takes minimum damage until last night and still has a decent chin and some good fights left.

I mean he is obviously a great fighter, but people were buying way to much into the hype. They really did think he was some kind of genius that was changing the whole sport.

Yep, the jig is up. He somehow made it 10 years or so without losing while sucking so bad, but it's finally out in the open for all of us to see.
I love the random quotes from "people" with no source given. They definitely legitimize your claim.

He fought all midgets

Agreed and I honestly think he's worse than all the guys he beat in his career.

Cruz's style was effective and took forever to solve. Props where props are due.

I have no idea why people pretended that his striking was the best in MMA.

We had idiots here believing that his striking was on a whole other level, that it's the evolution of MMA.

Boy were you people wrong.

Finally Cruz fights an average size fighter and he gets exposed.

The mans loopy, weird ass punches are a joke. Anybody with = size destroys him, because his striking isn't technical!!!!!!

Yes, his footwork is awkward, but it's not amazing...When you are the same size, Cruz can't control his range.

I just love it, how we had all these pretentious people saying

"Cruz is a technical masterpiece, he is the evolution of MMA, if you don't like em, you're not a fan"

"Wow he is so smart, just look at his footwork, and his amazing looping punches"

I hope you pretentious fake experts, feels like dumbasses today.

Retard alert.

I called this fight for Cody going in. That being said wow you're a dumb ass. Cruz is a technical wizard and he has destroyed all comers for yearsss. He's now 25-2 and he's garbage and was never really that good? It's totally out of the range of possibility that Cody is just that damn good standing???

Last edited:
Retard alert.

I called this fight for Cody going in. That being said wow you're a dumb ass. Cruz is a technical wizardry and he has destroyed all comers for yearsss. He's now 25-2 and he's garbage and was never really that good? It's totally out of the range of possibility that Cody is just that damn good standing???
I never said that he wasnt good.

I said his striking was crap, that it was not the "evolution" of MMA like people claimed...He was clearly overrated.

He is a good fighter, and has good transitions, and footwork is awkward as fuck for manlet fighters which is good I guess.

However, the exaggerations of his striking being the best in MMA, is simply a complete myth, made by pretentious sherbros.

Fedors style was never good, I knew it all along. He got exposed and proved I was right

Back