LMFAO @ Pretentious expert Sherbros believing in the myth of Cruz being the evolution striker in MMA

--- thats why people dont like Cruz. He acts like a fucking douche 90% of the time he's talking and says 'im just talking, thats it' -- Telling Cody he'd wake up from his dream. LOL. who the fuck is waking up now? hahaha. fuck cruz.

Why not just quote those people directly in whatever thread they hyped Cruz in instead of starting a thread?

#GUERNICAban

#banLeRoy2017

I have no idea why people pretended that his striking was the best in MMA.

We had idiots here believing that his striking was on a whole other level, that it's the evolution of MMA.

Boy were you people wrong.

Finally Cruz fights an average size fighter and he gets exposed.

The mans loopy, weird ass punches are a joke. Anybody with = size destroys him, because his striking isn't technical!!!!!!

Yes, his footwork is awkward, but it's not amazing...When you are the same size, Cruz can't control his range.

I just love it, how we had all these pretentious people saying

"Cruz is a technical masterpiece, he is the evolution of MMA, if you don't like em, you're not a fan"

"Wow he is so smart, just look at his footwork, and his amazing looping punches"

I hope you pretentious fake experts, feels like dumbasses today.
King laqueefa for sure

We had idiots here believing that his striking was on a whole other level, that it's the evolution of MMA.

The mans loopy, weird ass punches are a joke. Anybody with = size destroys him, because his striking isn't technical!!!!!!

Yes, his footwork is awkward, but it's not amazing...When you are the same size, Cruz can't control his range.

"Cruz is a technical masterpiece, he is the evolution of MMA, if you don't like em, you're not a fan"

"Wow he is so smart, just look at his footwork, and his amazing looping punches"

Cruz was an evolution in MMA striking. No one really fought like him before and Cody beat him by fighting like him.

I was routing for Cody, but to try and dismiss Dom is silly and exposes your own lack of understanding.

Why do people like you, enjoy proxy insulting? Do you think it makes you look cool to insult a fighter that lost? I just don't get the motivation for these types of posts.

It doesn't prove that you knew something that others didn't know. It isn't going to bother Dom or any other fighter. So wtf is the point, besides just generic fighter bashing?

a lot of what cruz does is just wasted movement and energy.

He's got an interesting style that has worked for him for his entire career up until now. It's not the best but def better than 90% of people in the UFC.

You probably think his record is actually 2-22, right.

He's been pro since 2005 lost to Faber in 2007 and didn't lose again until Friday. Plus getting the title back after destroying his knees. I'm not an expert by any means but I'd say his record is pretty fucking amazing!
Cody was amazing and Dom was not at 207. Doesn't mean you can shit on or just shrug off his proven record.

Cruz has a unique style of striking, some people call it poor boxing form.. some people are close minded. You're not gonna be successful against everyone in this sport, he's already broke a mold and been incredibly successful with it. This is one of the worst threads I've read legitimately.

Jmx1l.gif

His boxing itself may not be the best, but I've never seen anybody move like him- and that makes him an excellent striker.

I think it makes him an excellent fighter, not striker. Iv'e only seen his last 2 fights, and the first time I saw him I was thinking, 'what the hell is this guy doing'. His pure striking homer simpson windmill punches are amateur at best.

I think it makes him an excellent fighter, not striker. Iv'e only seen his last 2 fights, and the first time I saw him I was thinking, 'what the hell is this guy doing'. His pure striking homer simpson windmill punches are amateur at best.
It's tough. He's such a successful fighter so at least we agree we're talking about excellence. A lot of Dom's success comes from his takedowns; even his striking is better because of it. But he has just won too many fights on his feet for me not to consider him a great striker. He's got that Keith Jardine element to him, where his weirdness is just off-putting, aesthetically.

I was one of the people that never believed he was a #1 P4P type fighter, but bruh, it took a legendary performance by Cody to beat him. You're downplaying his opponent like crazy.

And lmao at the typical, he was never any good threads as soon as someone loses.

Back