Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

The tricky thing in predicting this fight is we really won't till how Conor will look defensively in defending the takedown and getting up/defending vs Khabibs top control until fight night. Conor has known about this fight for several months at the least and he knew he would likely face Khabib at some point so it's safe to say majority of this year he's been working extensively on that. Now that's just talking about this year alone and that likely is not enough time to really overcome a fighter as high level as KHabib.

However, I think there is more to it than that because he knew he needed to keep the fight up vs Nate and he did defending the takedowns very well.....he knew that Eddie will try and take him down and Eddie went 0 for 3 and Conor had no issues in keeping the fight standing. So with that said, Conor has been working on his tdd and defensive grappling for more than two years now for those two fights, in addition to this year.

We havent seen much of Conor on the ground in his last two fights because he's done a great job of keeping the fight up. Its pretty clear the camp for Diaz 2 and Eddie he put in a lot of time. So its not just this camp for Khabib, its the past two fight camps that also has to be taken into account. I think Conor will do better than people expect in keeping the fight up. Some are talking about the Medes fight, that was over two years ago, I think we're gonna see a different Conor in that aspect with all that time, I think we already did vs Eddie.

With basic striking, who doesn't speak english and throws his piss tests away.

Don't compare him to the greatest fighter of his generation across all weight divisions.

Conor bless!
Guy obsessed with other guys...gay.

Conor will get taken down, but I am not convinced that take down= game over. Conor may well survive on the ground long enough to tire out Khabib and come back to KO him. Toughest MMA fight Conor has ever faced, but I wouldn't count him out.

Conor wouldn't have much of a chance in a 3 round fight, but 5 rounds is a long time to catch someone.

This entire post is such nonsense I can't cringe hard enough. First of all, if the fight goes to the ground with at least a couple of minutes left, then it is, in fact, game over for Conor. The reason for this is not because Khabib will smash Conor into submission, but because Khabib has unmatched top control and will stay on top of Conor for the entire duration of their ground engagement. Khabib will force Conor to carry his weight, he will smother and grind him with gnp, he will completely murderize his gas tank from top position, he might even demoralize him like he does to all of his opponents (though I admit that this is unlikely). The only way Conor can win this is by round 1 knockout, because every time Conor goes to the ground with Khabib, he's going to lose good chunks of his gas tank, which equates to his knockout power and speed, due to Khabib inevitably tiring him out on the ground. The more Conor gets tired, the less danger he poses to Khabib's already solid stand-up defense and strong chin (the guy has never even been rocked properly, let alone KOd; he has never done the fish/chicken dance) and the less chances he has to score that knockout. Couple Khabib's ability to grind and wear out his opponents on the ground with Conor's sub par gas tank and you get a recipe for disaster the moment fight goes to the ground.

really bugs me when people feel the need to say this....... no, you're not!
ROFL. He can be a fan, but unlike the majority of you nuthuggers, he's not too dumb to see the truth. No delusion, he must be one of the smart Conor fans. But I guess by your logic you're not a Conor fan unless you're brain-dead and can't think of a possible way that Conor loses.

This entire post is such nonsense I can't cringe hard enough. First of all, if the fight goes to the ground with at least a couple of minutes left, then it is, in fact, game over for Conor. The reason for this is not because Khabib will smash Conor into submission, but because Khabib has unmatched top control and will stay on top of Conor for the entire duration of their ground engagement. Khabib will force Conor to carry his weight, he will smother and grind him with gnp, he will completely murderize his gas tank from top position, he might even demoralize him like he does to all of his opponents (though I admit that this is unlikely). The only way Conor can win this is by round 1 knockout, because every time Conor goes to the ground with Khabib, he's going to lose good chunks of his gas tank, which equates to his knockout power and speed, due to Khabib inevitably tiring him out on the ground. The more Conor gets tired, the less danger he poses to Khabib's already solid stand-up defense and strong chin (the guy has never even been rocked properly, let alone KOd; he has never done the fish/chicken dance) and the less chances he has to score that knockout. Couple Khabib's ability to grind and wear out his opponents on the ground with Conor's sub par gas tank and you get a recipe for disaster the moment fight goes to the ground.

Conor fans are pure cringe. Nice post, at least some people around here understand what will happen. I'm realistic and know that Khabib could get KO'd early, but as soon as Conor's tank is gone, the fight is on it's way to being a Khabib victory.

I also have been saying that Khabib on top of Conor will gas him out 10x quicker than he normally does.

Khabib won't just lay on him. He'll smother him all while punching him in the face and body. Conor gasses after 2 rounds of being in total control, so how would he make it past 2 rounds if Khabib is on top both rounds? I really don't see Conor lasting more than 2 rounds unless Khabib doesn't take him down at all.

How anyone could possibly think that Conor will survive on the ground under Khabib and that Khabib will tire out before Conor is mind boggling. 2 rounds of Khabib on top of you, beating you up... how the fuck does anyone think Conor has a chance in a 5 round fight? He couldn't even keep his hands up in the Mayweather fight, and against Diaz both times after he gassed. Cardio will make a coward of Conor again.

You made the same mistake in your thread title as you did here...the word is "loses"..."when he loses."

On topic - Conor has his left hand, Khabib has his takedowns and GnP. I hope The Eagle drags Notorious into deep water and humiliates him.

I love the guy. His tears when he losses are delicious.

New to the sport, huh? It is noobs that make everyone cringe with their ignorance; kind of ironic that you put it that way.

You should watch the vast number of fights where someone stays on top with GnP for a long time, then the guy on the bottom waits them out, and they get tired; then the guy that was on the bottom turns the tables. Countless times that has happened. It actually takes a lot of energy to hold someone down.

But you sound like you are riding Khabib's nuts pretty hard in your noob ignorance, so I won't try to convince you of anything; you clearly think you know a lot, and you clearly don't.

Conor is facing a tough battle, but it isn't nearly as clear cut as you are making it out to be.

The tricky thing in predicting this fight is we really won't till how Conor will look defensively in defending the takedown and getting up/defending vs Khabibs top control until fight night. Conor has known about this fight for several months at the least and he knew he would likely face Khabib at some point so it's safe to say majority of this year he's been working extensively on that. Now that's just talking about this year alone and that likely is not enough time to really overcome a fighter as high level as KHabib.

However, I think there is more to it than that because he knew he needed to keep the fight up vs Nate and he did defending the takedowns very well.....he knew that Eddie will try and take him down and Eddie went 0 for 3 and Conor had no issues in keeping the fight standing. So with that said, Conor has been working on his tdd and defensive grappling for more than two years now for those two fights, in addition to this year.

We havent seen much of Conor on the ground in his last two fights because he's done a great job of keeping the fight up. Its pretty clear the camp for Diaz 2 and Eddie he put in a lot of time. So its not just this camp for Khabib, its the past two fight camps that also has to be taken into account. I think Conor will do better than people expect in keeping the fight up. Some are talking about the Medes fight, that was over two years ago, I think we're gonna see a different Conor in that aspect with all that time, I think we already did vs Eddie.
Eddie looked so small vs conor, it was surprising to most. Of course khabib is a inch taller then conor. Eddies fight simply has nothing in common with khabibs plan

Huge Conor fan,

giphy.gif

You should watch the vast number of fights where someone stays on top with GnP for a long time, then the guy on the bottom waits them out, and they get tired;
The implication that anyone in the LW division can "wait out" Khabib's GnP and actually get tired less than Khabib from eating those power shots is retarded enough that I don't even need to insult you, you're doing it perfectly yourself. If RDA couldn't neutralize Khabib's top control, Conor sure as hell won't and when Khabib gets on top of Conor, he's going to smash his gas tank along with his face.

TS, Here is Barboza ”wilting away” after 2 rounds of tremendous ass kicking:

Ref asked if he wants to continue and that’s his reaction. However you try to spin it, Edson Barboza is a god damn warrior. He doesn’t quit. The man has no quit in him.

Best post so far in this thread. People really need to stop listening to joe rogan.

Barboza never quit in that fight. He just fought a better fighter. Thats all .

He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he doesnt get destryoed in this fight.

I don't even need to read your post, I've made very similar ones, but the Conor Dick head fans on here with likely hit you with the following classics

'Conor fights better going backwards than Edson'

Conor handles pressure better than edson'

Conor has better hands than edson

(Non of which I agree with)

imo if kebab takes him down, he should go for the finish, not wait and gas
slowing down a bit in the second round could be enough to allow mcg some good strikes and kebab loses

ROFL. He can be a fan, but unlike the majority of you nuthuggers, he's not too dumb to see the truth. No delusion, he must be one of the smart Conor fans. But I guess by your logic you're not a Conor fan unless you're brain-dead and can't think of a possible way that Conor loses.
he can be..... but in a post just after that he says "the Conor fans ....." which shows me he's full of shit. So wake the fuck up.

Did anyone say that they cant see a way Conor loses? All Im saying is that Im more than confident Conor will deal with Khabib the same way he's dealt with anyone not named Diaz. By dismantling them and finishing them. Blind haters that claim theres no way Conor can win are not "Conor fans"

Khabib has faced proper strikers/ powerful brawlers and passed the test dont see mcgregor putting him away with one shot.
- MJ
- Iaquinta
-Barboza
-Trujillo
-Dos Anjos

Conor
Got stopped by natural 130 pound boxer
Go taken down by a poor td artist in diaz and got choked under a minute
Got humped and battered by a midget wrestler

No I didn't. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure what the the guy meant by "grip" was "figurative" as in controling the fight from the clinch/pressure. Comparing that to the mountains literal grip from a 3 minute grab ass is retarded.
ohhhh so you can read someones mind now. LOLOLOL ok JOJO thanks for your input. what a fucking clown hahaha. funny thing about written text, its written, so you read it an apply it. your autistic self doesnt get to rearrange the words for it to fit your narrative. Next time just read the statements as they are and don't put your spin on themn.

Back