Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

His takedown's primarily come the clinch, he doesn't have that power double that other elite grapplers have. A Kevin Lee could bypass Conors footwork with a double leg but Khabib have to close the distance wih an opponent with a far greater understanding of distance and will have to take damage trying to do just that.
A good point but I wouldn’t entirely agree with that. Sure Khabib doesn’t have that power double from the outside and does best against the cage but I’d argue that as a southpaw with a wide karate stance, conors fairly susceptible to the single leg shoots from the outside like in the al fight. Early on in the first, both guys are dry, I think it’s more than likely Khabib completes the takedown and if he doesn’t immediately then he’s got the leg and he’s already closed the distance.

no doubles?

the funny thing about that slam was he would have completed the TD in red's corner so he scooped him up and took him to his corner.

Regarding Aldo 2.0 he did that because he was inside aldo's head. taking the belt and saying it's mine can certainly screw some marbles inside someone's head, which made the Ko easy. Khabib is mentally tougher than aldo for several reasons like his wrestling training and the ramadan; can you imagine fasting for an entire month for 30 years?? that's what khabib is doing and that give you mental toughness, so any Mcg shittalk is useless including his picture with Putin.

Regarding his TD he needs to get that before Mcg does any framing or TDD and so far i haven't seen how good he is, Eddie tried to TD Mcg but he couldn't take Melendez to the ground either so we'll see.

A good point but I wouldn’t entirely agree with that. Sure Khabib doesn’t have that power double from the outside and does best against the cage but I’d argue that as a southpaw with a wide karate stance, conors fairly susceptible to the single leg shoots from the outside like in the al fight. Early on in the first, both guys are dry, I think it’s more than likely Khabib completes the takedown and if he doesn’t immediately then he’s got the leg and he’s already closed the distance.

If Khabib tries to drive Conor towards the fence I suspect Conor will circle and on the single he got against Al, he would have to be prepared to not only chase it as he did against Al but be prepared to switch to something else as Conor has incredible balance.

I agree.

Unless he defends some takedowns early and blasts him Khabib will hold Connor down and destroy his will and cardio. Dont think his mind games have or will work on him either.

Last edited:
I agree ts, I really hope we get to see a nice and exciting fight where they hug each other on the floor for 25mins too.

solid analysis bro

u really schooled me

nice name as well, must've took you all day to come up with that level of creativity

Hey dont be talkin to my homeboy like that ya heard? We might have to put the boots to ya.

Regarding Aldo 2.0 he did that because he was inside aldo's head. taking the belt and saying it's mine can certainly screw some marbles inside someone's head, which made the Ko easy. Khabib is mentally tougher than aldo for several reasons like his wrestling training and the ramadan; can you imagine fasting for an entire month for 30 years?? that's what khabib is doing and that give you mental toughness, so any Mcg shittalk is useless including his picture with Putin.

Regarding his TD he needs to get that before Mcg does any framing or TDD and so far i haven't seen how good he is, Eddie tried to TD Mcg but he couldn't take Melendez to the ground either so we'll see.

Ramadan... Lmfao
Gtfoh

Aldo is a world class champ. Defends belts. Destroys wrestlers. Dont ever compare him and manufactured irish star.

With basic striking, who doesn't speak english and throws his piss tests away.

Don't compare him to the greatest fighter of his generation across all weight divisions.

Conor bless!

I have a hard time seeing how Conor will stop that. But anyways, I think most people agree that it isn't Conor's TDD that gives him the chance to win this fight, it's the possibility of landing a precision knockout shot before Khabib gets the takedown which makes this fight so intriguing.

It's all in the footwork

Khabib is going to get knocked da fook out.

lol All these Khabib fanboys are gonna be shook when they see how easily Conor dismantles their boy.

Wait....Ramadan makes you tough?? Not eating during the day and eating at night makes you tough?? DANG! I must be gangster since I only eat dinner then.

Back