Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he doesnt get destryoed in this fight.
Michael Johnson has arguably worse TKD than Conor, was keeping Khabib at distance and teeing off on him for the beginning-mid rounds of Rd 1 and Rd 2.

How exactly does one make their opponent look "beatable" enroute to losing the most lopsided decision in championship history?

If you were actually paying attention and listened to the broadcast it was made very clear to you how he is so beatable. His defense is a joke. He lives with his chin straight up in the air. Have you actually watched Conor McGregor take advantage of mistakes on the feet? I suggest you re-watch his fight with Eddie. Because any little mistake that he made and Conor McGregor absolutely brutalized him. Aldo leaped in and made a mistake, what happened? 13 seconds good night. Khabib to me is the LW Matt Hughes. Great grappling, but slow and overall terrible on the feet. He is no GSP. He is not a great athlete. He is never going to run through the division with well rounded skills. He needs to get the fight to the floor. If he can’t well he’s going to have some problems.

Last edited:
If you were actually paying attention and listened to the broadcast it was made very clear to you how he is so beatable. His defense is a joke. He lives with his chin straight up in the air. Have you actually watched Conor McGregor take advantage of mistakes on the feet? I suggest you re-watch his fight with Eddie. Because any little mistake that he made and Conor McGregor absolutely brutalized him. Aldo leaped in and made a mistake, what happened? 13 seconds good night. Khabib to me is the LW Matt Hughes. Great grappling, but slow and overall terrible on the feet. He is no GSP. He is not a great athlete. He is never going to run through the division with well rounded skills. He needs to get the fight to the floor. If he can’t well he’s going to have some problems.

Translation: you were duped by chode rogaine's "analysis"; gotcha.

Maybe instead of taking what that roid-head says as gospel, you could listen to what khabib's own opponents say about him, his striking, and his defence: the guy is unorthodox, awkward, and unusual, but effective nonetheless.

It speaks volumes that a fight people want to point to as an example of how the eagle is "beatable" is one in which he absolutely dominated his opponent; meanwhile, we've got two glaring examples of conner's shit defensive grappling in just his two fights vs one of the worst wrestlers at lw, nate diaz. In the first fight he got taken down easily in the first round, then reversed, mounted and choked out in the second round. The second fight saw him taken down and mounted, then saved by the bell in the fifth. But this guy is going to defend takedowns vs the best wrestler the lw division has ever seen? Before you put your money on mc-g, maybe you'd first like to invest in some ocean-front real estate I've got available in idaho.

true he beat al but is conner Al i? I dnno about that....all i'm saying is AL made Khabib look beatable to me. Not taking away from khabib he won the fight convincingly.
And Chad Mendes made Conor look beatable to me
You are so biased it's not even funny. Yes, Khabib needs to get the fight to the ground, but guess what, he's fucking 26-0. He takes everyone down, because he is so far advanced technically when it comes to grappling, combined with his gorilla strength, that nobody can keep him off them, let alone stop him from dragging them to the ground.

As I have said before, the fight goes where Khabib wants it to go.

Translation: you were duped by chode rogaine's "analysis"; gotcha.

Maybe instead of taking what that roid-head says as gospel, you could listen to what khabib's own opponents say about him, his striking, and his defence: the guy is unorthodox, awkward, and unusual, but effective nonetheless.

It speaks volumes that a fight people want to point to as an example of how the eagle is "beatable" is one in which he absolutely dominated his opponent; meanwhile, we've got two glaring examples of conner's shit defensive grappling in just his two fights vs one of the worst wrestlers at lw, nate diaz. In the first fight he got taken down easily in the first round, then reversed, mounted and choked out in the second round. The second fight saw him taken down and mounted, then saved by the bell in the fifth. But this guy is going to defend takedowns vs the best wrestler the lw division has ever seen? Before you put your money on mc-g, maybe you'd first like to invest in some ocean-front real estate I've got available in idaho.

He was choked out by Nate mostly because he got rocked on the feet. He was hurt when the fight was on the ground. His fight against Chad he weathered the storm for two rounds and then knocked him out. How about you talk about that fight? Because that was very impressive. I’m sure you will either ignore it or dismiss it because it does not fit your bullshit narrative.. How about the pathetic excuse for competition the Russian has faced.. Raging Al wins you a title? Yeah.. He has fought nobody. I mean literally nobody. Tony as far as I’m concerned was going to whoop his ass. Eddie Is legit did the Russian face him? Nope he faced Raging Al after Tony injured himself. Give me a break.

You are so biased it's not even funny. Yes, Khabib needs to get the fight to the ground, but guess what, he's fucking 26-0. He takes everyone down, because he is so far advanced technically when it comes to grappling, combined with his gorilla strength, that nobody can keep him off them, let alone stop him from dragging them to the ground.

26-0 With who on his resume exactly? If you compared it to Conor McGregor’s resume it’s not close. He doesn’t even have remotely the same level of competition on it. I mean just take a look and tell me I am wrong. It’s not even close. Do you have any idea how lucky this man got that Tony got injured? That was going to be literally his first legitimate fight in years. And he didn’t even have to face it.

Tibau begs to differ.

Khabib has fought no one with the striking or footwork of Conor. Conor has fought and beat a much faster and more explosive westler than Khabib.

People let this idiotic OP talk after saying Jones had a huge size advantage over Cormier??? Lol.

26-0 With who on his resume exactly? If you compared it to Conor McGregor’s resume it’s not close. He doesn’t even have remotely the same level of competition on it. I mean just take a look and tell me I am wrong. It’s not even close. Do you have any idea how lucky this man got that Tony got injured? That was going to be literally his first legitimate fight in years. And he didn’t even have to face it.
Conor's resume will mean nothing come fight night.

All I can say to you Conor die hards is this; that left hand sure better connect, and it better connect absolutely perfect. If he doesn't put Khabib's lights out with that first punch when Khabib is coming in to get a hold of him, it's gonna be a looooong night for your boy.

Tibau begs to differ.

Khabib has fought no one with the striking or footwork of Conor. Conor has fought and beat a much faster and more explosive westler than Khabib.
Mendes is nowhere near the total package of wrestling/grappling that Khabib is, let alone being basically two fucking weight classes smaller.

Khabib has fought guys who were quick, such as MJ, RDA, and Barboza. He had zero problems with them. Were they better stikers than Conor? No, they weren't. But they were/are all very respectable and bring a wide array of styles that Khabib had to deal with. And he dealt with them flawlessly.

And seriously, as for Tibau, how many times do I have to say it on these forms man; the dude cuts from 190lbs, was juiced to the gills, and on top of that, had historic TDD of 92% in the UFC.

Khabib will never face another creature like that again.

The implication that anyone in the LW division can "wait out" Khabib's GnP and actually get tired less than Khabib from eating those power shots is retarded enough that I don't even need to insult you, you're doing it perfectly yourself. If RDA couldn't neutralize Khabib's top control, Conor sure as hell won't and when Khabib gets on top of Conor, he's going to smash his gas tank along with his face.
ROFL . Who is making themselves look ridiculous? What planet are you from? Khabib has decisions against fighters that aren't that great. He would have been in trouble spending as much time on the feet with Conor as he did against the last guy he fought. Khabib has only been in one five round fight, so it isn't all that impressive that he held these guys down for 3 rounds. Doing it for 5, and surviving on the feet will be a whole different ballgame against Conor. Khabib only had to hold on for 3 rounds against RDA, and it may have been an entirely different fight if it had been 5.

Not sure where you get these outlandish ideas, but they definitely aren't from actually watching MMA fights.

Khabibs like a bum version of Siver

It will be DONE in 1

EIIIIRE!!!
MxyNUf2.gif

People are missing the biggest piece of this puzzle. In the Aldo and Alvarez fight, Conor had months to play psychological head games in interviews and in person. I think that plays a significant role in McGregor fights. He didn't get that luxury with the first Nate fight, and he doesn't get that luxury with this fight either.
I don't think it matters as much vs. guys like Khabib and Nate either. Nate works better when he hates you, and Khabib seems to simply not care. And if you watch the second fight vs. Nate, it's hard to say that he was acting differently because Conor had gotten to him.

Conor's resume will mean nothing come fight night.

All I can say to you Conor die hards is this; that left hand sure better connect, and it better connect absolutely perfect. If he doesn't put Khabib's lights out with that first punch when Khabib is coming in to get a hold of him, it's gonna be a looooong night for your boy.

Exactly this. And I really don't know why people are so confident that it will connect. That's not exactly gonna be an easy thing to do and Khabib knows to look out for his left as he's going in. Obviously that's Conor's only chance. He ain't stuffing shit for the whole round.

ROFL . Who is making themselves look ridiculous? What planet are you from? Khabib has decisions against fighters that aren't that great. He would have been in trouble spending as much time on the feet with Conor as he did against the last guy he fought. Khabib has only been in one five round fight, so it isn't all that impressive that he held these guys down for 3 rounds. Doing it for 5, and surviving on the feet will be a whole different ballgame against Conor. Khabib only had to hold on for 3 rounds against RDA, and it may have been an entirely different fight if it had been 5.

Not sure where you get these outlandish ideas, but they definitely aren't from actually watching MMA fights.
Oh no, you don't get to switch goalposts on me and get away with it. The original argument was not about whether or not Khabib would be potentially in trouble standing with Conor. The original argument started when you spouted nonsense about fighters "waiting out" Khabib's GnP while being under him and making him tired without getting their own gastanks destroyed by his GnP. So tell me, Mr. MMA Guru, how is Conor going to "wait out" Khabib's GnP, when Khabib can drop powershots from standing guard, how Khabib is going to "get tired" more by mauling Conor than Conor getting mauled and especially how Conor is going to "turn the tables" from beneath Khabib while getting smashed?

Oh no, you don't get to switch goalposts on me and get away with it. The original argument was not about whether or not Khabib would be potentially in trouble standing with Conor. The original argument started when you spouted nonsense about fighters "waiting out" Khabib's GnP while being under him and making him tired without getting their own gastanks destroyed by his GnP. So tell me, Mr. MMA Guru, how is Conor going to "wait out" Khabib's GnP, when Khabib can drop powershots from standing guard, how Khabib is going to "get tired" more by mauling Conor than Conor getting mauled and especially how Conor is going to "turn the tables" from beneath Khabib while getting smashed?
Conor likes the body shots. If the fight is exclusively on the ground, you're right. But if Conor has any success keeping it on the feet for a bit or standing back up, it's plausible he does start to sap khabibs tank.

Either way, I don't expect a win for Conor to be a long drawn out battle where he drains Khabib. But don't underestimate Conor's ability to disrupt khabib's breathing and forward pressure.
Exactly this. And I really don't know why people are so confident that it will connect. That's not exactly gonna be an easy thing to do and Khabib knows to look out for his left as he's going in. Obviously that's Conor's only chance. He ain't stuffing shit for the whole round.
he can get taken down and still win the fight, it wouldn't be the first time. People have to let go of the idea that the fight is over after a single take down. Conor is a constant threat.

Conor likes the body shots. If the fight is exclusively on the ground, you're right. But if Conor has any success keeping it on the feet for a bit or standing back up, it's plausible he does start to sap khabibs tank.

Either way, I don't expect a win for Conor to be a long drawn out battle where he drains Khabib. But don't underestimate Conor's ability to disrupt khabib's breathing and forward pressure.

he can get taken down and still win the fight, it wouldn't be the first time. People have to let go of the idea that the fight is over after a single take down. Conor is a constant threat.
Nah, I'm not doubting Conor's ability to land devastating strikes on his feet. This entire argument was about Conor "waiting out" Khabib's GnP and then "turning the tables" on Khabib while being underneath him. This was levi's original argument:

"You should watch the vast number of fights where someone stays on top with GnP for a long time, then the guy on the bottom waits them out, and they get tired; then the guy that was on the bottom turns the tables. Countless times that has happened. It actually takes a lot of energy to hold someone down."

It doesn't take a genius to see the connection there pal; I don't even think you are with it enough to SEE the goal post. Khabib takes him down early in the fight, later in the fight he isn't as fresh and has a harder time taking him down; at THAT POINT he is vulnerable to getting KO'd standing. If you actually had some MMA knowledge and weren't just hugging Khabib's nuts, you would have known exactly what I was talking about; it has happened many times. Khabib fought a pretty mediocre fighter in his last fight, and couldn't devastate him on the ground; if Laquinta had been a better striker, he would have had plenty of opportunity to KO Khabib standing.

0SuQ8O7.jpg

Back