Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

Conor is a whole lot better on the feet so he has a solid chance of winning imo

I agree but you could make that same argument about Khabibs last three opponents.

The bottom line is Conor will have to show a level off TDD we haven’t seen from him before to keep the fight standing.

ohhhh so you can read someones mind now. LOLOLOL ok JOJO thanks for your input. what a fucking clown hahaha. funny thing about written text, its written, so you read it an apply it. your autistic self doesnt get to rearrange the words for it to fit your narrative. Next time just read the statements as they are and don't put your spin on themn.

Lol...good god dude. You need relax before you pop a blood vessel. I didn't know conjecture was the same thing as telepathy. Annnnnd I'm pretty sure I said "I could be wrong"

Jeeeezzz, I bet you are the life of conversation at parties.

Theres no way mcgregor wins this.

I think Khabooble is a heavy favorite despite the fact that I hate him. Hope Conor puts his lights out though.

First, he would have to hit him clean. Second, Khabib would actually have to have a weaker chin than Holloway, Nate, Mayweather and many other fighters who were able to survive one whole round with Conor. Because that's all Khabib need to wipe out all the possible power out of Conor's left hand. and thats highly unlikely. Remember, Conor didn't knock down anybody who was trying to close the distance for a take down. He only knock people out when they try to box with him (except one guy who actualy closed the distance on Conor quite easily but Conor knocked him out with elbows in the clinch).

anyone else notice the people with the Mayweather AVs are always the dumbest people on the forum.

I agree but you could make that same argument about Khabibs last three opponents.

The bottom line is Conor will have to show a level off TDD we haven’t seen from him before to keep the fight standing.

The only guy to stuff all of Khabib's TD's and keep the fight standing was Tibau. With all due respect to Connor, he can't do what Tibau did due to physical limitations.

anyone else notice the people with the Mayweather AVs are always the dumbest people on the forum.
Not even close. The dumbest by far are the ones with Conor's AV. They are living their life through someone else's achievements. And that is truly sad..

ROFL. He can be a fan, but unlike the majority of you nuthuggers, he's not too dumb to see the truth. No delusion, he must be one of the smart Conor fans. But I guess by your logic you're not a Conor fan unless you're brain-dead and can't think of a possible way that Conor loses.

Exactly. Someone with an actual brain right here

15338397771312544.gif

#WeWillSee
How the fuck is Conor gonna stip that? Tbis gif has Conor fans shaking.
I have a hard time seeing how Conor will stop that. But anyways, I think most people agree that it isn't Conor's TDD that gives him the chance to win this fight, it's the possibility of landing a precision knockout shot before Khabib gets the takedown which makes this fight so intriguing.
Look at where al's front foot is. If he got any closer to Khabib he be touching his toes. It's like dangling a steak in front of a hungry dog.

Conor won't be that damn close.

Not picking anyone as a winner yet, but conor and al are a few levels apart striking in both understanding and skill

ohhhh so you can read someones mind now. LOLOLOL ok JOJO thanks for your input. what a fucking clown hahaha. funny thing about written text, its written, so you read it an apply it. your autistic self doesnt get to rearrange the words for it to fit your narrative. Next time just read the statements as they are and don't put your spin on themn.

Yep. That poster you are replying too is too sensitive of a Conor fan to understand that you can bet on him losing without being biased.

Back